Should Yoga be made compulsory in schools?
Take a look around you, and you will find that whether it is adults or the children, they are busy with their tech devices. Children keep on playing games on their personal computer or mobiles whenever they get time. Adults are busy with other entertainment stuff on their tech devices. In a tech savvy world, children are getting lazier. They are suffering from health problems at a very early age. Seeing the present conditions, should Yoga be made compulsory in schools?
- Children are more loaded with the burden of study in the present day competitive world where parents wants them to come at top slot at any cost.
- Yoga will provide the children with much needed break from their hectic lifestyle of studies and other activities.
- It is one of the ways that can make children realize the difference between the active life and the passive life.
- The present generation is suffering from posture problems as most of the time they work on laptops or are busy with mobiles. Yoga helps them to maintain right posture.
- In the age where everything is open on the internet, yoga helps the children to gain control over their mind and body in all the aspects.
- One of the most important things is the cost factor. Schools dont need to spend huge amount of money to impart yoga education to students.
- Children are already occupied with lots of work, and they hardly get any time to spend on themselves.
- The cost of Yoga classes will be ultimately passed to the students creating an extra financial burden on parents.
- The most important problem that cannot be ignored is the untrained instructor. It is necessary to have a well trained Yoga instructor that is rarely found in society.
- Yoga should be done in proper guidance otherwise it can also lead to injuries if performed in unsystematic way.
- Making yoga classes is like forcing something unwanted on the students. Instead of Yoga, school can opt for the other activities like games or aerobics.