Federal Bank Limited is a major Indian commercial bank in the private sector headquartered at Aluva, Kerala having more than thousand branches and ATMs spread across different States in India.
The history of Federal Bank dates back to the pre-independence era. Though initially it was known as the Travancore Federal Bank, it gradually transformed into a full-fledged bank under the able leadership of its Founder, Mr. K P Hormis. The name Federal Bank Limited was officially announced in the year 1947 with its headquarters nestled on the banks of the river Periyar. Since then there has been no looking back and the bank has become one of the strongest and most stable banks in the country.
• Be a "customer-centric" organisation setting standards for customer experience.
• Be the ‘trusted' partner of choice for target (SME, Retail, NRI) customers.
• Become the numero uno bank in Kerala and a leading player in our chosen segments/markets.
• Offer innovative yet simple products supported by state-of-the art technology.
• Have a dynamic and energised workforce with a strong sense of belonging.
• Deliver top tier financial performance and superior value to stakeholders.
• Be a role model for corporate governance and social responsibility.