Verizone Previously asked questions
The written Test consists of 4 sections.
1) Verbal (20 questions 15 minutes)
2) Analytical (20questions 30 minutes)
3) Mental Ability (25 questions 30 minutes)
4) Technical(10 questions 15 minutes)
Time Duration: 90 Minute
No of questions :75
They will give us one answer sheet. But after every section they will collect the question paper back
Verizon Placement Paper:-
1-10 questions of the type
Rose is _______ beautiful flower.
Options: a, an, the, none
11-16 Reading comprehension... on computer protection and security
17-20 Reading comprehension on Databases (Actually you don't need to read the passage you will be able to answer without reading it--- its so trivial)
Analytical: ( 30 questions 30 minutes)
21. Sheena is 16th from first. 29th from last in a test. 6 boys did not come. 3 failed what is the strength of the class 22-26 problems on sets.. eg 15 speak Tamil 25 speak Tamil and Hindi out of 53 people how many speak Tamil alone. etc( Do not remember exact figures)
27-32 Problems on sets eg 54 boys play cricket.61play football,66 play tennis. 24 play all three, 32 play football and cricket, 15 play foot ball and tennis. How many players played only cricket, football, tennis same kind of problem on white ,green and yellow kites
33-37 Typical annals question( u find in RS Agarwals)
6 movies need to be screened in a movie festival. The slots are 9.30,10.30,1 3.30 5.30, 7
A can screen in afternoon or morning B cannot screen before C nobody else can screen when D is screening..( similar conditions.. Watch out we all ran out of time trying to attempt this question)
38-40 Question on cube. A cube is painted with three colures namely Red, yellow ,green its [anted in such a way that colors are on the adjacent sides are not same. The cube is cut into 27 small cubes. How many cubes with one color, two color, three color etc.
41-45 One question and Two statements would be given Mark A if statement 1 alone is enough to get the answer. B if statement 2 alone is enough, C if statement 1 and 2 are necessary. D if answer cannot be arrived at
is p positive.
46-50 Question on cube.. 16 cubes are kept on top of which 4 cubes r kept at the centre , on top of that 2 cubes are kept and on top of that one cube is kept. It is painted from top to bottom. How many cubes with 1,2,3,4, 0,sides painted.
Mental Ability (15 questions 25 minutes)
51-53 Questions on pattern matching. Like mark A if first and third are identical, B if second and third are identical, C if first and second are identical D if they are different.
54-59 Questions of the form if +is - and - is * . * is / and / is + then find 12/3*5-2+5
60-62 A set of conditions for admissions of a school student is given like he should be in top 20 in the entrance test or should have sports excellence etc.. and questions of different cases are given and we need to find if the candidate can be admitted or not.
63-65 Similar questions for recruitment of cook. He should be 25 years of age with 3 years experience if he has lesser exp. he should meet the head cook . if he is below 25 years he should meet the manager and questions on various cases.
Technical (C and DS) :
66. Of the following select a code to print a singly link list in a reverse order.
67. select a code to print elements of a DE queue
a-=b-- - --c;
printf (a, b, c);
69. Find a declaration of ADT of a polynomial.
70. Select code that shows DFS of a graph
71. Select the statement that appropriately fills the DFS algorithm
Directions for question No:1-6
Your answers for each questions below would be
A, if all 3 items given in the questions are exactly alike.
B, if only the first and second items are exactly alike.
C, if only the first and third items are exactly alike.
D, if none of the above.
1) 5344544445 5344544445 5344543445
a)A b)B c)C d)D
2) 8472.9200602 8472.9200602 8472.9200602
a)A b)B c)C d)D
3)6461.4421129 6461.4421129 6461.4421129
- Revised Question Papers - New Pattern of Test - Realtime ranking among test taker - Unlimited access of complete test series
Start your test Series Now
- Revised Question Papers
- New Pattern of Test
- Realtime ranking among test taker
- Unlimited access of complete test series