Uttarakhand Public Service Commission(UKPSC)Conducts various examination for various recruitments such as A.P.O. Exam, Lower Subordinate (Pre & Main) Exam, Forest Ranger (Pre) Exam, PCS (J) Pre Exam, A.E. Exam, J.E etc. Candidates who will apply against UKPSC Recruitment they have to give examination. So candidates should know about which type of paper will come in UKPSC exam. Therefore we are providing UKPSC Sample Paper.
UKPSC Sample Paper
1) Madam Curie:
(D)Discovered Theory of Evolution
2) The author of the book "The Wonder That was India" is:
(A) Amartya Sen
(B) A.L. Basham
(C) R.C. Dutt
(D) Rabindra Nath Tagore
3) The First Women Supreme Court Judge was:
(A) C. Fatima Beevi
(B) Anna Chandy
(C) Kadambini Ganguli
(D) Laila seth
4) World population day is celebrated on
(D)None of these
5) LOTI is the currency of:
6) Copper is produced in:
(A)UP and Rajasthan
(B)Rajasthan and Bihar
(C)Bihar and UP
(D)Orissa and Rajasthan
7) The chairman of the Planning Commission of India is:
(D)None of them
8) Five Year Plans in India are approved by
(B)National Development Council
9) How many members can be nominated to Lok sabha by President?
10) Acharya Vinoba Bhave's Paunar Ashram is in:
11. Which pollutant in water causes Blue baby syndrome ?
12.The book Discovery of India was written at which place ?
(a)Aga Khan Palace, Poona
(b)Ahmadna ar Fort Jail
(d)Alipur Central Jail
13. In Indian National Movement, which one of the following was an extremist ?
(a)Lala Lajpat Rai
(c)Gopal Krishna Gokhale
14.Who was the Viceroy of India at the time of establishment of Indian National Congress ?
15.Who said the sword of revolution is sharpened on the whetting stone of ideas. ?
(a)Ram Prasad Bismil
(b)Bhagwati Charan Vohra
16.One carbon credit is equivalent to
(a)1.0 kg of CO2
(b)100 kg of CO2
(c)1.0 ton of CO2
(d)100 tonnes of CO2
17. The logo of Indian Ecomark Scheme is
(c)An earthen pot
18. Which of the following plants is a source of biodiesel ?
19.The fibre optics is based on the principle of
(c)Total internal reflection
20.Deficiency of which vitamin causes night blindness ?
21.Which type of waves/rays are used to know fracture in bones ?
22.The chemical element which identifies the protein is
23. Gastric Juice is
(d)None of these
24.How many pairs of heart exist in Earthworm ?
25.In dry cell, which of the following are used as electrolytes ?
(a)Ammonium chloride & Zinc chloride
(b)Sodium chloride & Zinc chloride
(c)Magnesium chloride & Zinc chloride
(d)Ammonium chloride & Calcium chloride
26.Which of the following acid is found in vinegar ?
27. By mistake a student mixed acetone with alcohol. The alcohol and acetone may be separated by which of the following process ?
(b)By separating funnel
(c)By fractional crystallisation
(d)By fractional distillation
28.The fluid agents of landform development
(a)include mass wasting
(b)include running water, waves, glacial ice, wind
(c)do not include action of wind or glacial ice
(d)include only action of water
29.Which of the following is not a natural polymer ?
30. Which of the following metals is the cause of Itai-Itai disease ?