Union Bank Manager Interview Questions
Some of the interview questions asked for the manager post are :
1. Tell me something about yourself?
2. What is priority sector credit?
3. What are the components of the monetary policy of RBI?
4. What is the difference between Micro finance and micro credit?
5. After doing B.Sc/B,tech/MBA/MA why do you want to choose banking? Why not something related with you field of education?
6. What is financial inclusion?
7. What are the steps taken by banks to promote financial inclusion?
8. What is REPO rate and reverse REPO rate?
9. What is Bank rate?
10. What is Cash Reserve Ratio (CRR)?
11. What is Statutory Liquidity Ratio (SLR)?
12. What is Marginal Standing facility (MSF)?
13. What is white label ATM?
14. Tell us something about NABARD and its functions.
15. What is banking ombudsman scheme?
16. What is the difference between FII and FDI?
17. What is the CAD? What is Fiscal deficit?
18. What is inflation and deflation?
19. What is Capital Adequacy Ratio? What is DEMAT account?
20. Name a few poverty eradication schemes of govt. of India.