Union Bank of India Interview Questions
Some of the interview questions are :
1. Tell me something about yourself?
2. Where have you come from and what is famous in your city?
3. Why do you want to join the banking industry?
4. Please tell us about your strength and weaknesses?
5. After doing B.Sc/B,tech/MBA/MA why do you want to choose banking? Why not something related with you field of education?
6. What are the basic documents a person requires to open an account?
7. Who is the governor of RBI?
8. Tell us something about the 27th or latest public sector bank in India.
9. What do you understand by the GDP of the country?
10. Who are the Bharat Ratna awardees, 2014?
11. What is a Non -banking Financial Company (NBFC)? Difference between NBFC and banks?
12. What is the difference between nationalized banks and private banks?
13. What are the Non Performing assets of a company?
14. What are the various risks that banks face?
15. What do you mean by term CASA related to bank?
16. What is the difference between cheque and demand draft?
17. What are the parts of banks capital?
18. Tell us something about BSBDA.
19. What is the meaning of base rate?
20. We hear regularly that all bank branches are turning CBS. What is CBS?