2. A pizza shop made pizzas with many flavors. There are 10 different flavors, in that 7 flavors are taken to make pizza. In how many ways they can arrange?
a) 240 b) 120 c) 65 d) 210
3. A pizza shop made pizzas with many flavors. There are 9 different flavors, in that 2 flavors are taken to make pizza. In how many ways they can arrange?
a) 16 b) 26 c) 36 d) 46
1. 3, 22, 7, 45, 15,? , 31
a) 91 b)151 c) 90 d) 5
2. 8 6 17 14 35 31 75 _ 143?
3. Inspired by Fibonacci series Sangeet decided to create his own series which is 1, 2, 3, 7, 7, 22, 15, 67, 31, _, 63?
a) 202 b) 31 c) 76 d) 49
4. 3, 12, 7, 26, 15, ?
a) 54 b) 27 c) 108 d) 31
5. 1! + 2! +
. + 50!=?
a)3.1035*10^64 b)2.1021*10^65 c)3.1035*10^63 d)3.1035*10^62
6. 1, 2, 3, 6, 7, 14, _, 32?
7. 5, 9, 12, 18, 26, 36, 47, 72, _?
a) 75 b) 135 c) 100 d) 55
8. 3, 15, x, 51, 53,159,161
a) 17 b) 34 c) 54 d) 112
1. Simple question but big one on average age.sth like a, b, c weighted separately 1st a, b, c ,then a& b, then b & c ,then c & a at last abc, the last weight was 167,then what will be the average weight of the 7 reading?
a) 95 b) 95.428 c) 95.45 d) 94
Solution: Last weight abc is 167i.e three persons weight is 167 .in first 6 combinations a,b,c,ab,bc,ac i.e a checked weight for 3 times totally like that band c also so total weight in all 7 combinations is (4*167)
Average is (668/7)=95.42
1. A toy train produces 10 different sounds when it moves around a circular toy track of radius 5 m at 10 m per min. However, the toy train is defective and it now produces only 2 different tunes at random. What are the odds that the train produces for consecutive music tones of the same type?
a) 1 in 16 B) 1 in 4 c) 1 in 8 d) 1 in 32
Solution: Initially it produces 10 sounds and the defect came and now it produces only 2 different sounds and consecutively so there are totally 2 sounds and we have to select on sound and the probability is ½ and it produces the same sound concecutively for 2 times so the probability becomes ½*1/2 ie ¼
2. A car manufacturer produces only red and blue models which come out of the final testing area at random. What are the odds that five consecutive cars of same color will come through the test area at any one time?
a) 1 in 16 b) 1 in 125 c) 1 in 32 d) 1 in 25
1. A triangle is made from a rope. The sides of the triangle are 25 cm, 11 cm and 31 cm. What will be the area of the square made from the same rope?
a) 280.5625 b) 240.5625 c) 280.125 d) 240
Solution:add all sides 25+11+31 to get rope length rope length =67,rope is made in to as square
So side of square is 67/4=16.75 and so area is 16.75*16.75=280.5625
2. A triangle is made from a rope. The sides of the triangle are 21 cm, 24 cm and 28 cm. What will be the area of the square made from the same rope?
a) 280.5625 b) 333.0625 c) 333.0125 d) 400
1. What is the distance between the z-intercept from the x-intercept in the equation ax+by+cz+d=0
Solution:intercept form equation
2. What is the distance of the z-intercept from the x-intercept in the equation ax+by+cz=d (I do not remember the values of a, b, c, d).
1. A scientist was researching on animal behavior in his lab. He was very interested in analyzing the behavior of bear. For some reason he travelled 1mile in north direction & reached at North Pole. There he saw a bear. He then followed the bear around 1 hr with a speed of 2km/hr in east direction. After that he travelled in south direction & reached at his lab in2 hrs. Then what is the color of the bear?
a) White b) Black c) Gray d) Brown
Solution is: White. above all the matter is nonsense
1. Out of 7 children the youngest is boy then find the probability that all the remaining children are boys
a)1/64 b)1/32 c)1/128 d)1/256Pattern 19:
1. Usha bought a linen cloth and rope to build a tent. If the rope is 153 m long and it is to be cut into pieces of 1m length, then how many cuts are to be made to cut the ropes into 153 pieces?
a)153 b)152 c)154 d)155
Solution:to make it 153 pieces we have to cut 152 times so obviously after last cut we got 153rd
2. A person has to make 146 pieces of a long bar. He takes 4 seconds to cut a piece. What is the total time taken by him in seconds to make 146 pieces?
a) 584 b) 580 c) 730 d) 725
Solution: 146 pieces means 145 cuts so for each cut it takes 4 seconds means total time 145*4=580
3. A person has to make 141 pieces of a long bar. He takes 2 seconds to cut a piece. What is the total time taken by him in seconds to make 141 pieces?
a) 560 b) 280 c) 112 d) 324
1. Spores of a fungus, called late blight, grow and spread infection rapidly. These pathogens were responsible for the Irish potato famine of the mid-19th century. These seem to have attacked the tomato crops in England this year. The tomato crops have reduced and the price of the crop has risen up. The price has already gone up to $45 a box from $27 a box a month ago. How much more would a vegetable vendor need to pay to buy 27 boxes this month over what he would have paid last month?
a) $27 b) $18 c) $45 d) $486
Solution: See last 3 lines only answer is 45-27=18
1. A Person buys a horse for 15 ponds, after one year he sells it for 20 pounds. After one year, again he buys the same horse at 30 pounds and sells it for 40 pounds. What is the profit for that person?
Solution: here we cannot consider depreciation or decay of item accto answer so go acc to answer
1. John buys a cycle for 31 dollars and given a cheque of amount 35 dollars. Shop Keeper exchanged the cheque with his neighbor and gave change to John. After 2 days, it is known that cheque is bounced. Shop keeper paid the amount to his neighbor. The cost price of cycle is 19 dollars. What is the profit/loss for shop keeper?
a)loss 23 b)gain 23 c)gain 54 d)Loss 54
Solution: Loss= Change of money