Sony India Interview Questions
Some of the common questions asked in the HR inerviews are given below :
* Introduce yourself
* Tell me our strenghts and weakness
* Did you ever face a situation when your work was criticized? What did you do?
* What do you prefer working with figures, or with words?
* Are there any kinds of people you can not work with?
* Have you ever fired anyone? How did you handle it?
* Have you ever worked under pressure? Give example.
* If you think a work should be done in a particular way while the other person thinks that it should be done the other way, what would you do to resolve the conflict?
* If you are a team leader and one of your team member is not able to meet his targets on a regular basis. You discussed it with him and tried all measures to improve his performance in that role but nothing works. What would you do?
* If you face a problem with your own performance, what would you do?
* Describe a situation where you were required to influence your team members to take a particular course of action.
* How was your performance measured?
* How would you classify your style of management?