Serco Interview Questions
* Tell me about yourself
* Tell me about an important goal that you set in the past.
* What assignment was too difficult for you?
* Describe a situation where you had to plan or organise something.
* What can you do for Serco that other candidates cant?
* Do you think you are overqualified for this position?
* What do you believe are your key strengths?
* What do you like and dislike about job we are discussing?
* How long will it take for you to make a significant contribution?
* What kinds of things really get your excited?
* Did you ever postpone making a decision?
* Describe your ideal job at Serco.
* What other careers have you considered/applied for?
* A team experience you found disappointing.
* What are you looking for in terms of career development?
* Who has impacted you most in your career and how?
* Tell me about your work experience? How has it prepared you for a career at Serco?