Serco Phone Interview Questions
* Tell me about yourself.
* What are your long-term goals or career plans?
* What are you expecting from this firm in the future?
* What has been your biggest professional disappointment?
* What is your greatest achievement outside of work?
* What are you looking for in terms of career development?
* Who has impacted you most in your career and how?
* Tell me about your work experience? How has it prepared you for a career at Serco?
* Give an example of an important goal that you set in the past.
* Examples of situations when your initiative ideas.
* Give me an example of when you involved others in making a decision.
* How long will it take for you to make a significant contribution?
* What kinds of things really get your excited?
* Did you ever postpone making a decision?
* Describe your ideal job at Serco.
* What other careers have you considered/applied for?
* What support training would you require to be able to do this job?
* How do you let subordinates know what you expect of them?
* Tell us about the last time you had to negotiate with someone.