SBI stands for State Bank of India, SBI Central Recruitment and promotion of Department recruit clerical cadre in Associate Banks of State Bank of India SBI latest bank profile, SBI,free solved sample placement papers of clerk, SBI Associate Banks Clerks Recruitment 2012 notification and job details, SBI Dates of Written Examination : 07.10.2012 and 14.10.2012,SBI previous years solved question papers, SBI 2010,2011,2012 Clerks and po officer job written test examination syllabus and selection procedure, SBI PO and Associate banks clerks examination questions papers, SBIAssociate Banks Clerks Recruitment 2012 notification and detailed explanation with answers and solutions, How to crack Sbi written test examination tips and trick,SBI, General Awareness, General English, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability, Marketing Aptitude / Computer Knowledge whole solved questions paper, Latest general awareness
SBI Associate Bank clerical cadre question papers and selection procedure and test pattern
SBI Written Test Questions and answers |Reasoning ability,Aptitude,General Awareness
SBI Latest Placement paper Questions and Answers
SBI I-General Awareness Questions
1. What is the name of the cyclone, which hit W.Bengal in May in which at least 94 people died?
1) Nila 2) Aila 3) Kila 4) Fila 5) None of these (Ans:2)
2. Which Govt. refuses Suu Kyi, even after the intervention of UN Security Council?
1) Srilanka 2) Nepal 3) Myanmar 4) Bhutan 5) None of these (Ans:3)
3. How many applicants are there in the final list who had booked Nano car?
1)103500 2)206703 3)305802 4) 553000 5) None of these (Ans:2)
4. What is the amount of loan sanctioned by the World Bank for renovation and modernization of four coal fired units?
1)105mn 2)$225.5 mn 3) $158.26 mn 4) $342.5 mn 5) None of these (Ans:2)
5. Who has been named as CEO of Mahindra Satyam?
1) C.P Gurnani 2)S.Durgashankar 3) A.S Munfay 4) N. narayanan 5) None of these (Ans:1)
6. Katchatheevu was ceded to Srilanka in the year?
1) 1990 2) 1974 3) 1975 4) 2001 5) None of these (Ans:2)
7. The location of recent NAM? (Non Alignment meet)?
1) Israel 2) India 3) China 4) Egypt 5) None of these (Ans:4)
8. Ram Pradhan Committee is connected with?
1) Gujarat riots 2) Bhopal Tragedy 3) Banking reforms 4) Mumbai attack 5) None of these (Ans:4)
9. The international Festival of Films and Tribal Art & Culture was held in?
1) Bhopal 2) Luknow 3) Pune 4) Mumbai 5) one of these (Ans:1)
10. Ashok Chawla is the Secretary of?
1) Defence 2) Commerce 3) Finance 4) Home 5) None (Ans:3)
SBI General English Questions with answers
Q (1-10): In the following passage there are blanks each of which has been numbered. These numbers are printed below the passage and against each five words are suggested one of which fits the blank appropriately. Find out the appropriate word in each case.
I had (1) to become a multipurpose manager. I took three steps to accomplish this. First I took very (2) part in professional associations. I (3) the National President of the Indian Society for Training and Development-one of the (4) organizations for HR professionals. This helped me to grow professionally. My communication skills (5). It also taught me (6) to conduct meetings in an effective manner. My job (7) toe to different parts of the country and (8) believe that (9) provided me with an education. I also wrote a lot. Newspaper editors often approached me with (10) to write articles for their publications.
1. a) achieved b) aim c) try d) dreamed e) wanted (Ans:e)
2. a) selected b) active c) interesting d) often e) joint (Ans:b)
3. a) elected b) voted c) became d) applied e) decided (Ans:c)
4. a) respected b) status c) impressed d) aged e) common (Ans:a)
5. a) lacked b) grown c) learnt d) improved e) earned (Ans:d)
6. a) that b) why c) how d) never e) anyhow (Ans:c)
7. a) saw b) showed c) posted d) discovered e) took (Ans:e)
8. a) quite b) firmly c) strong d) first e) not (Ans:b)
9. a) traveling b) journey c) visit d) migrating e) shift (Ans:a)
10. a) wish b) offer c) appointments d) requests e) commands (Ans:d)
SBI Quantitative Aptitude Questions
1) 134 2) 144 3) 124 4) 104 5) None of these (Ans:1)
2. 30 % of 200+ √?= 48 % of 550- 10 % of 150
1) 600 2) 21 3) 189 4) 35721 5) None of these (Ans:4)
3. 11.6 x 8.9 x 5.1 = ?
1) 398.264 2) 664.358 3) 468.428 4) 526.524 5) None of these (Ans:4)
4. 45 % of 1200 = 54 % of ?
1) 1080 2) 1320 3) 1240 4) 720 5) None of these (Ans:5)
5. 1354 + 1184 = ? % of 5640
1) 36 2) 42 3) 45 4) 52 5) None of these (Ans:3)
6. ? ÷ 40 x 9 =378
1) 1616 2) 1648 3) 1696 4) 1680 5) None of these (Ans:4)
7. 2637 ÷ 36 = ?
1) 73.25 2) 68 3) 66.5 4) 71 5) None of these (Ans:1)
8. 11160 ÷ 45 ÷ 8 = ?
1) 29 2) 31 3) 43 4) 47 5) None of these (Ans:2)
9. 18 x 8 + (?) 2 = (15)2
1) 9 2) 81 3) 18 4) 27 5) None of these (Ans:1)
10. 54679 + 34521 = ? + 43668
1) 45352 2) 45232 3) 42455 4) 45552 5) None of these (Ans:5)
SBI Reasoning Ability Questions
1. Four of the following five are alike in a certain way and to form a group. Which is one that does not belong to that group?
1) Orange 2) Apple 3) Guava 4) Papaya 5) Mango (Ans:1)
2. How many such pairs of letters are there in the word BEHAVIOUR each of which has as many letters between them in the word as in the English alphabet?
1) None 2) One 3) Two 4) Three 5) More than one (Ans:3)
3. How many such digits are there in the number 764528 each of which is as far away from the beginning of the number as when the digits are arranged in descending order within the number?
1) None 2) One 3) Two 4) Three 5) More than three (Ans:2)
Study the following arrangement carefully and answer the questions given below:
H T 7 L E $ 2 Y # W 4 I F @
V 3 A 8 % K 1 M © 5 G U 6 C
4. Which of the following is the fifth to the left of the fourteenth from the left end of the above arrangement?
1) # 2) W 3) Y 4) K 5) None of these (Ans:1)
5. How many such vowels are there in the above arrangement, each of which is immediately preceded by a number but not immediately followed by a symbol?
1) None 2) One 3) Two 4) three 5) More than three (Ans:3)
6. Four of the following five are alike in a certain way based on their positions in the above arrangement and so form a group. Which is the one that does not belong to that group?
1) H E 7 2) 2 4 # 3) K 5 M 4) 3 K 8 5) F V A (Ans:5)
7. How many such consonants are there in the above arrangement each of which is immediately preceded by a number and also immediately followed by a symbol.
1) None 2) One 3) Two 4) Three 5) More than three (Ans:3)
8. What should come next in the letter series given below?
A B A B C A B C D A B C D E A
B C D E F A B C D E F G A B C
1) D 2) E 3) F 4) H 5) None of these (Ans:1)
9. How many meaningful English words can be made with the letters EPRY using each letter only once in each word?
1) None 2) One 3) Two 4) Three 5) More than three (Ans:3)
10. J, D, L, H and F each traveling to station, each one reaches at a different time. L reaches only after J and D reaches only before F. Who amongst them is third to reach?
1) F 2) L 3) D 4) Cannot be determined 5) None of these (Ans:5)
V- Computer Knowledge
1. Compiler is the
(a) name given to the computer operator
(b) part of the digital machine to store the information
(c) translator of source program to object
(d) part of arithmetic logic unit
(e) operator of Boolean Algebra
2. Main memory is
(a) Random Access Memory (b) Read only Memory
(c) Serial Access Memory (d) None of these
3. Which of the following is the smallest and fastest computer imitating brain working?
(a) Supercomputer (b) Quantum Computer
(c) Param-10,000 (d) IBM chips
4. A compact disc (CD) is a data storage of the type
(a) Magnetic (b) Optical (c) Electrical (d) Electromechanical
5. Which of the following is not as language for computer programming?
(a) WINDOWS (b) PASCAL BASIC
(d) COBOL (e) All of these
6. What are the two basic types of memory that your computer uses?
(a) RAM (b) RW/RAM (c) ROM ERAM (e) POST
7. The term gigabyte refers to
(a) 1024 bytes (b) 1024 kilobytes (c) 1024 megabytes
(d) 1024 gigabytes (e) None of the above
8. A computer with CPU speed around 100 million instructions per second & with the word length of around 64 bits is known as
(a) Super computer (b) Mini computer (c) Micro computer
(d) Micro computer (e) None of the above
9. What digits are representative of all binary numbers?
(a) 0 (b) 1 (c) Both (a ) and (b) (d) 3 (e) None of the above
10. To locate a data items for storage is
(a) Field (b) Feed (c) Database
(d) Fetch (e) None of the above