Sapient placement papers questions interview procedure Sapient selection procedure consists written test AMCAT Test Technical tests and technical and hr interview procedure
Sapient selection procedure
AMCAT Test -Aptitude, Reasoning, English,C,C++,basic concepts,
Sapient domain round test questions
The next round was a domain round in which he asked these kind of questions.
1) Tell me about yourself?
2) Describe your project?
3) What is the difference between C and C++?
4) What is the difference between for and while loop?
5) Write a program to add two numbers without using + operator.
6) How to you reverse a string without using any looping and inbuilt functions?
7) How many queues will you use to implement a priority queue?
8) Which datastructure would you use to implement an heteregenous array?
Now it was time for Puzzles which had more weightage I guess.
1) You are given a match-box and two candles of equal size, which can burn 1 hour each. You have to measure 90 minutes with these candles. (There is no scale or clock). How do you do?
these are all i remembered in sapient process