OIL Interview Experience
Hi Friends, I have attended Interview Oil India Limited(OIL) I share my experience with you.
Question paper was based on 30% on aptitude, general awareness, English, numerical ability etc. 10% on essay writing. And rest on subject, including a few 5 marks problems.
Paper was a bit tough, specially the technical part. Paper consists of four sections.
Part A was composed of general awareness and quantative aptitude.
Part B was technical based.
Part C had subjective questions which included a sum of heat transfer.
Part D consisted of essay.
Question those I remember are :-
1. Where will be the next commonwealth games be held
2. Which of the following consist of highest energy
a) Red light b) Green light c) Yellow light
3. OPEC countries
4. Who got the golden boot in FIFA 2010
5. Twitter was developed by?
6. Between 200 and 500 how many 4s are present
7. Some blood relations problem
8. If in a subject, A 20% failed ; subject B 22% failed; Subject C 16%failed. Then what is the pass percentage?
9. Explain joule kelvins law give diagrams
Technical questions mainly based on fluid mechanics, heat transfer, mechanical design was asked.
1. Oil spill in gulf of mexico
2. Terrorism : causes