Mu Sigma Placement Paper April 2011:-,Mu Sigma latest free solved sample placement papers,Mu Sigma off and on campus recruitment for fresher job written test examination and Group Discussion procedure,Mu Sigma aptitude,reasoning,technical and hr interview procedures,Mu Sigma previous years qquestion papers with answers
1. Q is not equal to zero and k = (Q x n - s)/2 find n?
(a) (2 x k + s)/Q (b) (2 x s x k)/Q (c) (2 x k - s)/Q (d) (2 x k + s x Q)/Q (e) (k + s)/Q
2. If B occurs which must occur
(a) D (b) D and G (c) G and H (d) F and G (e) J ans: (a)
3. If J occurs which must have occured a) E (b) either B or C (c) both E & F (d) B (e) both B & C
4. which may occurs as a result of cause not mentioned
(1) D (2) A (3) F
(a) 1 only (b) 2 only (c) 1 & 2 (d) 2 & 3 (e) 1,2,3
5.. E occurs which one cannot occurs
(a) A (b) F (c) D (d) C (e) J
6. Yellow (lemon),Magenta (cold red),Cyan (blue-green) are the three
(a) Process Colors (b) Monitor Colors (c) Special Colors (d) Spot Colors
7. Leading specifies:
(a) The space between the lines in a paragraph. (b) The space between the base of a line to the base of the following line in a paragraph. (c) The space between the top of the X height and the bottom of the X height of the following line in a paragraph (d) The space between the beard of the top line and the beard of the bottom-line.
8. Which is a typical page layout program out of the following software products:
10. In a school football team the captain was the eldest of all with ,the next was the goal keeper with 26, in a particular match both the players were shown red cards. the average age of the remaining people raised by? what was the average age of the team.?
11. Which of the following is false
(a) QA is a process defined to attain Quality Standards (b) QC is testing of the product during its production workflow (c) A Test case could contain many Test PlAns. (d) A Test Plan could contain many Test Script & Test Cases
12. A Printing Machine that trAnsfers impressions from Flat Plate to Rubber Cylinder, thence to paper is called
(a) Laser Printer (b) Press, Offset (c) Digital Printer (d) All of the above
Ans. maybe Offset
13. Printing process in which ink is applied to paper or board from raised portions of printing plates or type is called:
(a) Printing, Letterpress (b) Printing, Flexographic (c) Printing, Silk screen (d) None of the above
Ans. maybe letterpress
14. A puts a share of 1/3, B puts a share of 1/2, and the remaining share is put by c,and start a business their total profit is Rs 4800, what is the share of A?
15. what is the remainder of (3682*3684*3686) divided by 19?
16. Mr. loyd wants to fence his Square shaped land of 120 Sqft each side.If apole is laid every 12ft how many poles do he need?
17. if 105 is represented as 253 in base 6,how is 253 represented in base 6?
18. the cost of 5 chairs and 3 mugs is Rs 1900, and the cost of 8 chairs and 5 mugs is Rs 2900, what is the cost of 5 chairs and 8 mugs?
19. Mr Roy found an old bill which shows that he brought 10 hens for Rs_67.92_ the first and the last digits were missing. what was the cost of each hen?
Freshersworld.com : The No.1 Jobsite for Fresher Hiring in India
Freshersworld.com is the No.1 Jobsite for Freshers in India with over 1 Crore+ resumes and 60K+ recruiters hiring through us. Apply to Top MNC Jobs / Government jobs by registering now! What’s more? Get daily job alert, placement paper and GK updates every day on your email. Freshersworld.com is the only website for applying to Govt Jobs and top MNC Jobs all over India. Register Now to benefit from our unlimited fresher focused services!