Mu Sigma Placement paper Questions with answers
1. A puts a share of 1/3, B puts a share of 1/2, and the remaining share is put by c, and start a business their total profit is Rs 4800, what is the share of A?
2. what is the remainder of (3682*3684*3686) divided by 19?
3. Mr. loyd wants to fence his Square shaped land of 120 Sqft each side. If apole is laid every 12ft how many poles do he need?
4. if 105 is represented as 253 in base 6,how is 253 represented in base 6?
5. the cost of 5 chairs and 3 mugs is Rs 1900, and the cost of 8 chairs and 5 mugs is Rs 2900, what is the cost of 5 chairs and 8 mugs?
6. Mr Roy found an old bill which shows that he brought 10 hens for Rs_67.92_ the first and the last digits were missing. what was the cost of each hen?
7. In a school football team the captain was the eldest of all with ,the next was the goal keeper with 26, in a particular match both the players were shown red cards. the average age of the remaining people raised by? what was the average age of the team.?
8. Which of the following is false
9. A Printing Machine that transfers impressions from Flat Plate to Rubber Cylinder, thence to paper is called
Ans. maybe Offset
10. Printing process in which ink is applied to paper or board from raised portions of printing plates or type is called:
(a) Printing, Letterpress
(b) Printing, Flexographic
(c) Printing, Silk screen
(d) None of the above
Ans. maybe letterpress
11. Yellow (lemon),Magenta (cold red),Cyan (blue-green) are the three
(a) Process Colors
(b) Monitor Colors
(c) Special Colors
(d) Spot Colors
12. Leading specifies:
(a) The space between the lines in a paragraph.
(b) The space between the base of a line to the base of the following line in a paragraph.
(c) The space between the top of the X height and the bottom of the X height of the following line in a paragraph
(d) The space between the beard of the top line and the beard of the bottom-line.
13. Which is a typical page layout program out of the following software products:
(a) Adobe Photoshop
(b) Adobe PageMaker
(c) Macromedia FreeHand
(d) Macromedia Director
14. what does the hexanumber E78 in radix 7.
15. Q is not equal to zero and k = (Q x n - s)/2 find n?
(a) (2 x k + s)/Q
(b) (2 x s x k)/Q
(c) (2 x k - s)/Q
(d) (2 x k + s x Q)/Q (e) (k + s)/Q