Mindtree Candidate Experience
My name is Ravi Theja the selection procedure takesplace on 24th & 25th Jan'11. I got placed in MindTree on 25th Janunary, 2011. It was first time MindTree Visited for Campus recruitment in our college.No. of students attended-382 in this 182 are selected cleared 1st round.Totally 94 students become the minds of MINDTREE(i was one of them)
The selection procedure of mindtree is as follows:
1) Written test
2) Technical and HR interview
It consists of 4 sections
1) Aptitude-it consists of 25 questions (30 mins) the questions will be mainly from R.S.Aggarwal (aptitude & verbal) preparing with these books are enough
Some of the que's I remember are
I. P, Q, R, S, T and U are six members of family, each of them engaged in a different profession-Doctor, Lawyer, Teacher, Engineer, Nurse and Manager.
II. Each of them remains at home on a different day of the week from Monday to Saturday.
III. The lawyer in the family remains at home on Thursday.
IV. R remains at home on Tuesday.
V. P, a Doctor, does not remain at home either on Saturday or on Wednesday.
VI. S is neither the Doctor nor the Teacher and remains at home on Friday.
VII. Q is the Engineer and T is the Manager.
1) Which of the following combinations is not correct?
D) All of the above
2) Which of the following combinations is correct?
3) Who is the Nurse?
D) Data Inadeq
2. A survey of a village showed that 1 / 10 of the total population speak neither Hindi nor English. 1 / 5 of them cannot speak English and 3 / 7 of them cannot speak Hindi. What percentages of people know only one language?
A) 42.86 %
B) 40 %
C) 34 %
D) None of these
3. There are three sections of a class in a school. The number of students in the three sections is 38, 42 and 40 and the average age of the students in these sections separately is 15.3 years, 16.5 years and 15.9 years respectively. What is the average age of the class?
B) 15.92 years
C) 15.6 years
4.Two pipes A and B can fill a tank in 24 minutes and 32 minutes respectively. If both the pipes are
opened simultaneously, after how much time should B be closed so that the tank is full in 18
A) 8 min
B) 10 min
C) 9 min
In this we have to find the output of 10 que(10 min) .In this the main thing is that options r not given
char s[ ]="man";
for(i=0;s[ i ];i++)
printf("\n%c%c%c%c",s[ i ],*(s+i),*(i+s),i[s]);
int const * p=5;
3. int i; for(i = 1; i < 5; ++i)
if (i == 3)
3. Essay/E-mail writing one topic is given we have to complete in 10 min
4. Programming skills
We have to complete a prog in 30 min
3)Technical cum HR round
It is very simple HR asked me to 1. describe your self -I told and some simple HR question
As a mech engg y do u join IT ind
Me: Blah blah.
Asked to explain the program I have written in 1st round
Me: I explained (he is very much impressed with me because i wrote d prog in C++ )
The results are announced around 5 pm my name is in the list i am very very happy because before that I rejected in 5 companies, finally
Happy to become the mind of mindtree
See you in MindTree