Meghalaya PSC Solved Exam Paper
1. Meghalaya is bounded to the north and the east by which State of India ?
2. Which state bounded Meghalaya to its south and the west ?
3. Shillong the capital of Meghalaya is known as ..........
Ans: Scotland of the East
4. Which state of India was the part of Meghalaya ?
5. Which language is used as official language in Meghalaya.?
6. Where is Meghalaya located in Indian Map ?
7. When did Meghalaya established ?
Ans: 21 January 1972
8. How many districts are there in the state ?
9. Which is the largest city of the state ?
10. Who is the chief Minister (2014) of the state ?
Ans: Mukul Sangma (INC)
11. Who is the Governor (2014) of the Meghalaya state ?
12. What is the literacy Rate in the state ?
13. When a movement for a separate Hill State began ?
14. When the earthquake occurred in Shillong ?
Ans: June 12, 1879
15. Which tribal people make up the majority of Meghalaya's population ?