MPSC Exam Paper
1. Who is the father of Periodic Table?
Answer: Dimithri Mendeleev
2. Number of horizontal rows in periodic table?
Answer: 7 periods.
3. Number of vertical columns in periodic table?
Answer: 18 (groups)
4. Shortest period?
Answer: First period (Only two elements)
5. Longest period?
Answer: Sixth period (Contain 32 elements)
6. Man made elements are called?
7. Which is the first man made element?
8. Mendeleevs periodic table based on?
Answer: Atomic weight
9. Modern periodic table based on?
Answer: Atomic number
10. Birth hormone?
11. Milk ejection hormone?
12. Hormone secreted by hypothalamus?
Answer: Vasopressin and Oxytoxin
13. An Anti Diuretic Hormone (ADH)?
14. Hyposecretion of ADH causes a disorder known as?
Answer: Diabetes insipidus
15. Hormone promotes the reabsorption of water by kidney tubules?
16. Supra renal gland?
Answer: Adrenal gland
17. Which is the Image forming Eye layer?
18. Which is the light sensitive pigment of rod cells?
19. Rhodopsin synthesized from:
Answer: Vitamin A
20. Most prominent pigment found in the cones?
21. The area of sharpest vision?
Answer: Yellow spot
22. Myopia can be corrected with?
Answer: Concave lenses
23. Hypermetropia can be corrected with?
Answer: Convex lenses
24. Astigmatism can be corrected with?
Answer: Cylindrical lenses
25. Increased pressure in the eye ball is known as?
26. Silent blinder?
27. Twenty Twenty means?
Answer: Perfect vision
28. Study of Eye diseases is called?
29. Father of ecosystem Ecology?
Answer: Eugene P. Odum
30. The largest man made ecosystem?
Answer: Agroecosystem (Agriculture)
31. Ecologically friendly tourism?
32. Father of ecology in India?
Answer: R. Mishra
33. The rich source of energy which never causes Air pollution?
Answer: Solar energy
34. Producers which change solar energy into?
Answer: Chemical Energy
35. The total weight of living organisms per unit is called?