INTEL Aptitude Questions
1. If A/B = 3/5,then 15A = ?
Ans : 9B
2. Each side of a rectangle is increased by 100% .By what percentage does the area increase?
Ans : 300%
3. Perimeter of the back wheel = 9 feet, front wheel = 7 feet on a certain distance, the front wheel gets 10 revolutions more than the back wheel .What is the distance?
Ans : 315 feet
4. Perimeter of front wheel =30, back wheel = 20. If front wheel revolves 240 times. How many revolutions will the back wheel take?
Ans: 360 times
5. 20% of a 6 litre solution and 60% of 4 litre solution are mixed. What percentage of the mixture of solution
6.City A's population is 68000, decreasing at a rate of 80 people per year. City B having population 42000 is increasing at a rate of 120 people per year. In how many years both the cities will have same population?
Ans: 130 years
7.Two cars are 15 kms apart. One is turning at a speed of 50kmph and the other at 40kmph . How much time will it take for the two cars to meet?
Ans: 3/2 hours
8. A person wants to buy 3 paise and 5 paise stamps costing exactly one rupee. If he buys which of the following number of stamps he won't able to buy 3 paise stamps. Ans: 9
9.There are 12 boys and 15 girls, How many different dancing groups can be formed with 2 boys and 3 girls.
10. Which of the following fractions is less than 1/3
11. Can you determine what comes next in the following series of animals?
Fawn, Bear, Lion, Mole, __?
12. There is a large fresh water reservoir that has two distinct drainage systems - small pipe and large pipe.Six large pipes can drain the reservoir completely in exactly 12 hours while six small pipes will take 18 hours to drain the reservoir.Can you calculate the time that will be taken by 6 large pipes and 6 small pipes together to drain the reservoir?
13. Can you find out the angle between the minute hand and the hour hand at 3:15 on an analog clock?