'm KEVIN exam was at MAEC campus on 22nd of august
i got really tensed before the exam coz i knew that they introduced different pattern for questions.. (u can take a look at that pattern in one of the papers posted prior to this from hyderabad).. but lucky enough.. we got the same old pattern.. thank god... so i m posting it to u anyway.. but make sure u r prepared for the other pattern too...
1) There are three triplets to a couple: Annie, Fanny and Danny. The couple finds dirty footprints on the floor of kitchen. All of them have same foot size, so they ask them who did it. To which they replied:
Annie: I didnt do it
Fanny: Danny did it
Danny: Fanny is not lying
Out of three kids, only one of them is saying truth.
Whose footprints were on the floor??? (4 marks)
2) one player scores these much runs less than other, he scores these many more than some other, and so on for a number of players .And were asked to find total runs scored.
Simple Equations lead to individual runs of players and answer was deduced..
It came 338 in our case
3) A guy has got some x bucks with him
.. gives half of it plus 2 to some shop
. Again gives the half of the remaining plus five to some other shop
and finally he has Rs.5 remaining
ANS: I got it 44..(check it)
4) Trains start simultaneously from station X and station Y and heads towards each other
if 5 hours is the time to reach the other station, how many trains pass by each one
ANS: I got it 9 hours (check this too)
5) There are five persons in an office in the post of buyer, clerk, footwalker, manager,cashier. Allen, Benett, Clark, Ewinger, Davis holds the post. Among the 5 two have their lunch time from 11:30 - 12:30 and the rest have it in 12:30 - 1:30
Mrs Allen and Mrs Benett are sisters.
Cashier and clerk share their lunch among themselves.
Two Bachelors share their rooms.
Davis and Ewinger do not face each other from the day
6) Find the next term of the series:
a) 231 (2^2 - 1^2 = 3, 3^2 - 2^2 =5, ......16^2 - 5^2 = 231)
b)27 (2*1+1=3, 3*2+2=8, 8*3+3=27)
7) no divisible by 3,4,5,7 &is less than 500. (question s asked in some other way) (ANS:420) 3marks
8) find a taxi no. which leaves one as remainder with 2,3,4,5,6 and is divisible by 11..
9) X Y Z X Y Z
+ A B AND - A B
C D E F B G A
9 4 5 9 4 5
+ 7 8 AND - 7 8
1 0 2 3 8 6 7
X=9, Y=4, Z=5, G=6.
10) someones driving a car.. sees a mile stone with a two digit no. on it (km)
after one hour sees a mile stone with the same digits but in reversed order
again after one hour he sees the no. back again wid a 0 in the middle.. find the speed of the car..
Whatever the pattern .. the interview s going to be the same
and the only thing thats going to impress them s your ATTITUDE
so make sure u r CONFIDENT, SPONTANEOUS, ACTIVE and CHEERFUL throughout the interview, no matter how hard the things go
And have with yourself some hard core data about the company
Interview s really cool
and there s nothing to worry about it
I cleared the written, faced the interview (did it fairly well I guess by god's grace) and is now waiting for my results
and I m telling u.. all that matters s your strong DESIRE and WILL POWER and nothing can stop u from getting into the company
WISH U GOOD LUCK
GOD WILL HELP U....