INFOSYS PAPER ON 29th OCTOBER AT HYDERABAD
This is Shireesha Reddy.
Venue:St.Francis Degree College.
The pattern was changed from puzzles to Logical Reasoning and the second part was as usual Verbal section.
The pattern was like this:
1)logical reasoning- 30 Questions (45 min).
2)Verbal section- 40 Questions (30 min).
· Logical Reasoning:
1) 1-5 questions :A paragraph was given and questions related to the para were asked. The Para was easy
.P,Q,R,S,T,U,V participated in 100m & 200m race
P is above and below U
and some more conditions
..sorry I dont remember.
2) 6-10 questions: Find the odd one out from a sequence of 5 choices.
3) 10-15 questions: Data sufficiency questions.
4) 15-20 questions: Data interpretation, a line graph was given and questions related to that were asked.
5) 20-25 questions: Another reasoning paragraph
..A,B,C,D,E,F ordered vanilla,burger,pastry,strawberry
.they wear different color T-Shirts
.and some more conditions based on their T-shirt color ..this was lengthy Para
.sorry I dont remember
6) 25-30 questions : 6 statements were given and following that will b five choices of 3 sequences ,we need to pick up the right choice (logical order).
· Verbal Section:
1) 1-5 & 6-10 questions two reading comprehension passages.(the passage was one and half page long).
2) 11-20 questions-Find the right option from the choices given below.
3) 21-30 questions-Underlined word has to be replaced by an appropriate line in the sentence well.
4) 31-40 questions-Inferences from the passages(para is about 3 to 4 lines).
Refer verbal and non verbal reasoning by R.S.Agarwal