I'm Roja from Vasavi College of Engineering, Hyderabad. Recently Infosys visited our campus on Jan 17th. First we have a test at 10 a.m. It went on for 70 min. Then have pre-placement talk by them.
The test pattern is like. It includes 2 sections.
First the aptitude and then the verbal section.
The Aptitude paper includes
1. (1-5) questions a puzzle is given. It goes on like, A, B, C, D, E, F bought a bike each on each of the days from Monday to Saturday, no two buy the bike on same day and some 6 conditions are given. Sorry I don't remember all those but if you follow that conditions you can easily solve it. I suggest you to do Puzzle test exercise from Verbal & Non Verbal Reasoning by R.S. Aggarwal.
2. (6-10) questions. Finding the odd figure out. These are so easy. Just follow R.S.Aggarwal same book.
3. (11-15) questions. Problems based on Data sufficiency. These are also from the same book mentioned above.
4. (16-20) questions. Data interpretation. A table of values are given and accordingly the questions are given. For this, follow Quantitative Aptitude by R.S. Aggarwal
5. (21-25) questions Again a puzzle is given. Similar to the first one.
6. (26-30) questions Syllogisms for this follow R.S. Aggarwal Verbal and non-verbal Reasoning. Logic do 1B exercise in that unit.
The Verbal Section includes
1. Two big RCs, and 10 questions are given on that. I suggest you to do them at last. First read the questions and see the passage, then it will be easy.
2. Then sentence completion questions.
3. Theme detection.
4. Deriving Conclusion from passages.
In our college 209 out of 362 are selected for written and we have HR.
MY HR Interview:
Me: May i come in ma'am?
Hr: Yes come Roja. Take your seat ( gave handshake )
Me: Thank you ma'am.
Hr: You should i hire you in my company?
Hr: Tell me about your mini project?
Hr: Tell me about your main project?
Hr: What are your extra curricular activities??
Hr: Did u organize any events in your college?
Hr: What is your goal?
Hr: (asked about my paper presentation in my resume)
Hr: Ok Roja, any questions??
Me: No ma'am.
Hr: OK all the best( And again a handshake)
Me: Thanks ma'am.
Then they wanted to give the result along with Wipro. I was tensed for about 15 days. Finally they gave the result on Jan 31st, 2010. 174 out of 209 was taken. Luckily, i was one of them.
Thanks to Freshersworld.
I wish you all the Best.
Be prepared to become an Infoscian.