I have appeared Infogain interview test. Below i share my experience with you.
There were 3 rounds.
1) Written(Objective: Aptitude+OOPS+RDBMS+file storage system+programming concepts)
2) HR Interview
3) Technical Interview
Time: 1 hour
Questions: 30+30 (+1 for correct answer and no negative marking). Aptitude questions were very simple. Even a 10 class student can score 30 out of 30. Technical questions are as follows: don't remember complete questions but i will write only topic name.
1) Far pointer concept
2) Little endian and big endian coversion
3) Bit wise ANDing, ORing
4) Can a structure be declared in void main()
5) Tree traversing: Infix was given and had to convert to prefix
6) Virtual functions
8) Can constructors be overloaded
9) Arrange in ascending oreder: bit, field, byte, record, file(or table),database
10) Surrogate key
11) Primary key
12) Direct memory access
13) How to find structure size without using sizeof() operator:
Ans: (char*)(ptr+1)-(char*)(ptr) where ptr is an pointer object of the structure
14) Quick sort concept
15) Quick sort complexity
16) Merge sort complexity
17) Merge sort is the technique which requires extra space.
18) Types of SQL commands:
Ans: ddl, dml and dcl
19) Which of the following can be used as a filter.
(a) Select (b) Where (c) Group by (d) Having
20) sql command
21) Immediate addressing(from micrprocessors)
These are the questions which i remember out of 30 questions.
Key for selection in Infogain: don't perform too badly and dot perform too good since they create a window of marks. Those who get marks in that window will be shortlisted for interview.