Indian Army Clerk Selection Test Model Exam Paper
1. Tetracycline is used
(a) For air purification
(b) As a pest killer
(c) As anti-plague drug
(d) As a preservative
2. Refrigeration is a process in which the decomposition of food
(c) Speeded up
3. Thought, feeling and perception get altered when one is under the influence of
4. An ideal godown for storing food grains is the one which keeps the grain
(a) With constant air circulation
(b) In proper humidity
(c) Cool and free from pest
(d) In well-lighted condition
5. The human body is immune to which disease?
(c) Small pox
6. Mothers milk is preferred to cows milk because it contains
(a) More fats and more lipids
(b) Less fats and less lipids
(c) More lipids and less fat
(d) More fats and less lipids
7. Which of the following are affected by AIDS?
1. Blood circulatory system
2. Nervous system
3. Immune system
4. Respiratory system
(a) l, 2and3
(c) 1, 2and4
8. Which of the following chemicals is used for preserving fruit juices?
(a) Ammonium sulphate
(b) Sodium hydroxide
(c) Sodium benzoate
(d) Potassium nitrate
9. Which of the following is not a cereal?
10. UP-308 is a variety of
11. Which of the following is adapted to grow in dry places?
12. Cotton fiber is rooted from
13. Plant identical to mother plant can be had from
(b) Stem cutting
(c) Both of these
(d) None of these
14. The biological process accomplished in preparing wine from grapes is very similar to the one
involved in the preparation of
(a) Curd from milk
(b) Cream from milk
(c) Quinine from cinchona
(d) Penicillin from penicillium
15. World Water Day is on?
16. Francois Hollande is the president of which country?
17. Full form of NPA.
18. Headquarter of WMO (World Meteorological Organization).
19.Who is the chairman of Chairman of the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI)?
20.Who is the author of the book Joseph Anton: A Memoir?