Indian Army(General Duty) Model Interview Questions
1. What is the currency of Nepal?
2. What is the capital of U.K.?
(b) Washington, D.C.
(d) New York
3. Which of the following planets has maximum number of moons?
4. Avinab Bindra is associated with
5. Who was Raj Kapoor?
(c) Social worker
(d) None of these
6. Which is the smallest continent in the world?
7. Who wrote Godan?
(a) Munsi Premchand
(d) Rabindranath Tagore
8. Which place is associated with Goutam Buddha?
9. In which year did the Second World War start ?
10. Which is the smallest planet in our solar system ?
11. Who is the Chief Minister of Bihar ?
(a) Rabri Devi
(b) Nitish kumar
(c) Laloo Prasad
12. Which country is the largest producer of wheat ?
13. How many countries are members of UN Security Council ?
14. What is the full form of IST ?
(a) International Standard Time
(b) Indian School for Technicians
(c) Indian Standard Time
(d) International Statistical Traders
15. Who is Medha Patkar?
(b) Social activist
16. Who was the first woman Chief Minister of a state?
(a) Sucheta Kripalini
(d) Sarojini Naidu
17. Napoleon belonged to which country?
18. The French Revolution took place in which year?
19. Who was the first woman president of I.N.C.?
(a) Annie Besant
(b) Indira Gandhi
(c) Vijaya Laxmi Pandit
(d) Kiran Bedi
20. Where is Taj Mahal located?
(b) New Delhi
21. Who is known as the Father of Indian Nation?
(a) Subhash Chandra Bose
(b) Jawaharlal Nehru
(c) Mahatma Gandhi
(d) B.R. Ambedkar
22. Who was the first Indian to win Nobel Prize?
(a) C.V. Raman
(b) Mother Teresa
(c) Rabindranath Tagore
(d) Amartya Sen
23. Which is the capital of Tripura ?
24. Wimbledon Trophy is associated with which game ?
(c) Lawn Tennis
25. Mahatma Gandhi was assassinated in which year ?
26. Paris is in which country ?
27. In which state is Tirupati Temple located?
(a) Andhra Pradesh
(c) Tamil Nadu
28. The term sudden death is associated with which game?
29. Which is the capital of Andhra Pradesh?
30. Sundarlal Bahugana is associated with which movement?
(a) Narmada Movement
(b) Quit India Movement
(c) Chipko Movement
(d) All of these
31. Percentage of oxygen in atmosphere is
32. Charlie Chaplin was associated with
33. Red Cross was founded by
(a) Henry Dunant
(b) Louis Pastur
(c) Edward Jenner
(d) Ronald Ross
34. Hirakund Dam is situated in which state?
(a) Andhra Pradesh
35. World Environment Day is observed on which day?
(a) 5th April
(b) 14th Nov
(c) 5th June
(d) 5th July
36. Which is the currency of U.K.?
37. Who was the founder of Jainism?
(a) Goutam Buddha
(c) Jesus Christ
(d) Guru Govind Singh
38. Where is the Char Minar located?
(c) New Delhi
39. Karl Marx belonged to which country?
40. Vandemataram was composed by
(a) Rabindranath Tagore
(b) Md. Iqbal
(c) Bankimchandra Chatterjee
(d) Ved Vyas