Google Interview Questions
Q1) What is the value of i after execution of the following program?
a)8 b)11 c)10 d)100
Q2) This question is based on the complexity …
Which one is false for above grammar?
Q3) Some Trees were given & the question is to fine preorder traversal.
Q4) One c++ program, to find output of the program?
Q5) If the mean failure hour is 10,000 and 20 is the mean repair hour. If the printer is used by 100 customer, then find the availability?
1)80% 2)90% 3)98% 4)99.8% 5)100%
Q6) One question on probability?
Q7) In a singly linked list if there is a pointer S on the first element and pointer L is on the last element. Then which operation will take more time based on the length of the list?
1) Adding element at the first.
2) adding element at the end of the list.
3) To exchange the first 2 element.
4) Deleting the element from the end of the list.
ans:2 check it!
3 more question to find the output of the program and some questions are on Data Structures.
some conditions were given and we have to conclude either yes or no?
The Second Section was coding.
1) Write a function to multiply 2 N*N matrix
Write test cases for your code.
2) S contains the set of positive integer. Find the largest number c such that c=a+b where a,b,c are district number of the set?