Godrej Industries Ltd Mock Test Paper
i had attended an off-campus interview of godrej. It starts on time so be on time.
it started with Box test. the question are as follows.
1) Box1 box2 box3
13 11 7
using ony addition and subtraction bring 19 in box1 and 30 in box3.
2) box1 contains Son's current age is 13 and box2 contains fathers current age is 58 box3 contain sum of father and son six yrs back.
bring father's age 13yrs before son was born in box 1 and sum of father and son after 7yrs.
3) box1-2 box2-12 box3-350
using multiplication and division only bring 74 in box 3 in 3steps
4) box 1 cotain odd value X or Y the box 2 =X i.e 7 or 12 box 3= Y has value 19 if X is 7 or 31 if x is 12 get even value X or Y Use any operator
steps allowed 3
5)69,70 or 71 in box-1 ; 18,19, or 20 in box-2 ; 60,61, or 62 in box-3
get -3 , -4 , or -5 in box-2 in 3 steps.Use all operations i.e. ( +,-,*,/ ).
6)box1-a box2-b box3-c
get 3a-2b-c in box3 using only subtract 3steps
7)box1-a box2--a box3-a-1
in 3steps using any operation get a*(a-1)-(a-1)*a in box2
8) t is the total number of sun glass sold which has c number of cartons and l loose glasses. Each cartons contains 27 glasses. If each sale of carton, 3rs discount is awarded on each glass. Each glass cost rs9.
Box1- total number of glass sold
box2- Cost of each glass
box3-discount on each glass
using any operation in 6 steps, bring total discount and total selling price in box2 and box3 respectivily
9) box1: p=cost of a dozen bag
box2: 84(duty on 12bags)
box3: 7(num of bag purchased by customer)
bring cost + duty of 7 bags in box 1
10) i forgot
Cut off is 6 on 10
no -ve mark on wrong question and -0.25 on each extra steps
i cleared 1st round, about 13 cleared from batch of approx 100 ppl
it was again an apti round.
it had 5 pprs
Paper A was 20 marks, 20 mins, 20 question, no -ve marking. It was filled with series.
Paper B had 10 mins, 20question, contains -ve marking. I forgot wht it had
Paper C had 20 mins 10question, Has -ve marking. It was filled with tables and manupulation
Paper D had 6questions 20mins. No -ve marks. It was tooo too tough. i remeber few question
1 1/1 = ?
2) ATOM + BOMB = BINGO A=7, G=9 find ATOM, BINGO, BOMB
3) PORK/CHOP=C, If C=2, Find PORK and CHOP
4) xx7 and xxx are two numbers and we have to mulitply them
find all x's
Paper A,b,c,d are continous theres 10mins break for paper e
paper E was 90mins and 90question. it has very little quant, very little logical reasoning.
i couldnt clear the Round 2. only 6 people cleared. Each section had sectional cut off.
Round 3 was direct HR and it was just for formailty. They directly awarded offer letter to all people who qualified round 2
ALL THE BEST