Goa PSC Solved Question Paper
1) Dhronacharya Award was given to A.K. Bansal in July 2010. He is a
A Cricket Coach
B Badminton Coach
C Hockey Coach
D Kabadi Coach
2) Who is related to Green Revolution in India?
A Meda Padkar
B Dr. M.S. Swaminathan
D Varghese Kurian
3) Akhaq Khan Shahryar, who won the Jnanpith Award for 2008, is a famous __ poet.
4) The headquarters of Kerala Coconut Development Corporation ?
5) The Country which won the 2006 Johannesburg Test
B West Indies
6) The Headquarters of the SAARC is in?
A New Delhi
7) Indian Patent Act was formed in the year ?
8) Which is the southernmost part of India?
A Tamil Nadu
B Great Nicobar
D Andhra Pradesh
9) What is used for Cutting Glass ?
10) Name the Indian state having maximum number of members in Rajya Sabha
B Uttar Pradesh
D Tamil Nadu
11) On which riverbank is Goa located?
12) The largest freshwater lake in India is ?
A Dal Lake
B Powai Lake
C Wular Lake
D Chilka Lake
13) Dilli Chalo and Jai Hind were coined by ?
A Bhagat Singh
B Subhash Chandra Bose
D Balagangadhar Tilak
14) First Cyber Police Station established in India at
15) State Bank of India was formed in
16) The first railway line in India was opened in __ year ?
17) The persons who became the Chief Minister for the longest period in India ?
A E.K. Nayanar
B Vasantha Sate
C Jyothi Basu
D K. Karunakaran
18) The biggest public sector under taking in India is ?
A Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd (BHEL)
D Indian Railways
19) IMF was formed in ?
20) In which place the first Medical college was established in India ?
21) Manikaran Power Plant is in ?
A Arunachal Pradesh
B Himachal Pradesh
C Madhya Pradesh
D Uttar Pradesh
22) First Internal Affairs Minister of independent India ?
A Sardar Vallabhai Patel
B Lal Bahadur Shastri
C Jawaharlal Nehru
D V. Krishna Menon
23) The Andolan Express runs between Singur and __
24) Who introduced English education in India ?
D William Bentinck
25) The only medal winner for India in Sydney Olympics 2000 ?
A Leander Paes
B Karnam Malleswari
D Mahesh Bhupathi