FCI reasoning question and answers FCI previous years question papers,FCI free solved sample placement papers,FCI free practice papers for reasoning aptitude,general awareness
Reasoning Questions and Answers : go through these 35 questions and increase your chance to clear the exam.
Q - 1. In a certain code HOUSE is written as FTVPI, how is CHAIR written in that code?
(D) SJBID -Answer
Q - 2. How many meaningful words can be made from the letters AEHT, using each letter only once?
(C) Two -Answer
Q - 3. In the following question one term in the number series is wrong. Find out the wrong term.
8, 14, 26, 48, 98, 194, 386
Q -4. A long rope has to be cut to make 23 small pieces. If it is double folded to start with how many times does it need to be cut?
(C) 11 -Answer
Q - 5. Introducing a boy, a girl said, "He is the son of the daughter of the father of my uncle." How is the boy related to the girl?
(A) Brother -Answer
Q - 6. If the digits of the number 5726489 are arranged in ascending order, how many digits will remain at the same position?
Q - 7. If blue means pink, pink means green, green means yellow, yellow means red and red means white then what is the color of turmeric?
(C) red -Answer
Q - 8. 120, 99, 80, 63, 48, ?
(A) 35 -Answer
Q - 9. Mara runs faster than Gail.
Lily runs faster than Mara.
Gail runs faster than Lily.
If the first two statements are true, the third statement is
Q - 10. The total of the ages of Amar, Akbar and Anthony is 80 years. What was the total of their ages three years ago?
(A) 71 years -Answer
(B) 72 years
(C) 74 years
(D) 77 years
1. Rajesh started from point A and Travelled 8kms towards the north to point B, he then turned right and travelled 7 kms to point C, from point C he took the first right and drove 5 kms to point D, he took another right and travelled 7 kms to point E, and finally turned right and travelled for another 3 kms to point F. What is the distance between point F and B?
d. 4 kms
e. none of these
2. Among R, L, T and J each having different weights, T is heavier than only L. R is not heavy as J. who is the heaviest?
d. can’t be determined-Answer
e. none of these
3. How many meaning full English words can be formed with the letters STIF starting with F, using each letter only once in each word?
e. more than 3
4. How many such pairs of letters are there in the word RELUCTANCE each of which has many letters between them in the word(in both forward and backward) as they have between them in the English alphabetical series?
5. In a certain code FIGHT is coded as GJFIU and WRITE is coded as XSHUF. then how will JUDGE be coded in the same code?
6. Four of the following 5 are alike in a certain way and so form a group. Which is one that does not belong to the group?
7. which of the following will come in place of the question mark?
AC BE DH ? KQ
8. If it is possible to make only one meaningful word from the first, seventh and eighth letters of the word SPONTANEOUS, then the second letter from the left is your answer. If no such word can be formed then your answer is x and if more than one such word can be formed your answer is y
9. if 2 is subtracted from each even digit and 1 is added to each odd digit in the number 8567284. Which of the following will be the sum of the third digit from the left and second digit from the right of the new number thus formed?
10. Smita correctly remembers that last year Diwali was celebrated before November but after May. Sanjay correctly remembers that last year he had Diwali holidays after July. Mohan correctly remembers that the month in which Diwali was celebrated had only 30 days. In which month of the year was Diwali definitely celebrated?
11. directions 11-15
Study the following arrangement carefully and answer the questions given below
A E C B % 7 D $ E B 5 C ? 3 D E 9 @ 2 #
11. How many digits are there in the above arrangement, each of which is immediately preceded by a symbol?
12. how many such pairs of alphabets are there in the series highlighted in BOLD in the above arrangement each of which has as many letters between them(in both forward and backward directions) as they have between them in the English alphabetical series?
e. more than 3
13. If all the vowels are dropped from the above arrangements, which of the following end of the twelfth from the left end of the above arrangement?
14. Which of the following is second to the left of fourteenth from the left end of the above arrangement?
15.if all the digits are arranged in ascending order from left to right, while the other elements in the arrangement remain unchanged, which of the following will be fourteenth from the left end of the arrangement?
e. none of the above