ESIC Exam Pattern
ESIC exam generally follow this pattern:-
Paper I: This paper consist of multiple choice questions of objective type. The duration of the Examination is two hours (from 10.00 a.m. to 12 noon).
Paper is divided in to four parts which will be as under-
1. Numerical Ability 50 Marks.
2. English Language 50 Marks.
3. General Intelligence 50 Marks.
4. General Awareness 50 Marks.
Paper II: This paper is based on Computer Skill Test and syllabus:
Candidates, who have qualified in Paper-I will be called for Paper-II. The ESI Corporation reserves the right to admit, only that much number of candidates as considered necessary by it for Paper II.
The Computer Skill Test consists of three parts:
1. Preparation of two Power Point Presentations/Slides on MS-Power Point 10 Marks.
2. Typing a letter/passage/paragraph of about 150-200 words in MS-Word 20 Marks.
3. Preparation of Table/Database in MS-Excel 20 Marks.
The total marks of the Computer Skill Test shall be 50 (Fifty).
The duration of the test is 30 minutes.