Previous years DRDO Interview Questions Papers shared by different candidates CSE/ECE/Ele/Mech
1) Coldest planet: Pluto
2) INS Shivali is the first:
3) Which one of the following was NOT indigenously developed? :Prithvi/Akash/Agni
4) Full form of SARS
5) Anthrax is a :Virus/Bacteria
6) Dakshina Gangothri is:Ganga's origin/Indian camp @ antartica
7) Which of the following is a chemical weapon:Mustard Gas/Marsh Gas
8) A question based on Coding and Decoding
9) Another question similar to above
10) Question on series completion
11) Another series completion question
12) Where is Institute of Forensic Science?:Hyderabad
13) A G.K question based on X and Y chromosomes in males and females
DRDOSample technical questions asked in test last year in CSE :
1) Banker's algorithm is used for: Deadlock Avoidance
2) A LOT of questions were based on generating strings from a given grammar.
3) A circle(dot) shown in the PCB is:Vcc/Grnd/Pin 1/Pin 14
4) Program Segment Prefix in MS-DOS 5.0 is:
5) Some IP addresses were given and the question was to select the private addess from it(?)
6) 10Base2 and 10Base5 wires refers to:
7) A question on sliding-window protocol
8) Which of the following require a driver?:disk/cache/ram/cpu
9) A LOT of mathematical questions which were asked from calculus,trigonometry...
The questions asked in ECE were mainly from Control Systems, Communications
EMT and microprocessor
1. Which type of architecture 8085 has?
2. How many memory locations can be addressed by a microprocessor with 14 address lines?
3. 8085 is how many bit microprocessor?
4. Why is data bus bi-directional?
5. What is the function of accumulator?
6. What is flag, bus?
7. What are tri-state devices and why they are essential in a bus oriented system?
8. Why are program counter and stack pointer 16-bit registers?
9. What does it mean by embedded system?
10. What are the different addressing modes in 8085?
11.What is the difference between MOV and MVI?
12. What are the functions of RIM, SIM, IN?
13. What is the immediate addressing mode?
14. What are the different flags in 8085?
15. What happens during DMA transfer?
16. What do you mean by wait state? What is its need?
18. What is ALE? Explain the functions of ALE in 8085.
19. What is a program counter? What is its use?
20. What is an interrupt?
21. Which line will be activated when an output device require attention from CPU?