1. In a triangle ABC AB=AC then all the following are correct
exept one. Find that.
a) AB<AC+BC b)AC<AB+BC c)BC<AB+AC d) AB+BC>AC+BC(correct)
2. Ten years ago the father's age is seven times the son's
age. Two years later father's age is twice the son's. Then
find the ages.
sons age=12.4years fathers are=26.8
3. The father's age is 3 times the son's. After 15 years its age
becomes twice the son's. Find the son's age now.
4. Two times which are started from stations A and B which are
seperated by 110 km. One train leaves station A at
7 am. and
travels 20 kmph. The other train leaves station B at 8 am. will
speed of 25 kmph. Then at what time
will they meet if they are
travelling in opposite direction.
a) 7 am. b) 10 am.(correct) c) 12 noon. d) 11 am.
5 x+2y=2 , 2x-y=4 then
i)x=2 ii)x=0 y=0 iii) x-y=2
a)i only b) ii only c) none d)i and iii only(corrcet).
6) In a family E is the father of two sons and a daugher who is
unmarried. Daugher in-law is an officer whose
is Engineer. C is doctor. The sister of B is Violenist who learnt
Violin from B's wife. Then
6) What is the relationship between A&B. (ans. brothers)
7) Who is the wife of B (ans. officer)
8) What is the relation between E&B. (ans. father and son)
9) In a word COINCIDENCE the 1st letter is interchanged with
3ed letter and 2nd letter with 4th and so on. So
what is the
seventh letter from the right after interchanging.
ans is D.
10) Minmise 123658/234586= (ans is 0.52)
11. How many times a minute & hours hands will meet together in a
day. ans. 22 times.
12. In a total of 36 vehicles after one car there is one scooter.
After 2nd car there will be two scooters and after 3ed
will be 3 scooters so on . then find the number of scooters in
the right half of arrangement. ans. 13
13.. Find the statement which gives correct explanation to
the contradictory statements.
i). doctor told that "Drug adicts can not leave their habit
ii). some surveys indicate that all the drug addicts left their
a) Doctor do not know about drug addicts.
b) servays does not include every drug addict
c). Drug addiction is a bad habit.
d). will power make people leave their habbit.
14. A shop keeper selling a product for 10% discount to the market
price . but by bourgaining he got 10% profit of
the costprice Market price is 300Rs. Find the cost price.
15. Customer needs 30% discount . But shopkeeper give 20% and 10%
a). Whether customer got less profit than what he needed.
b).will he got more.
c). no loss
16.. Cost price of two articles is 800. If he sells one article at
3/4 th of cost price and another article at 4/3 rd of cost
Then he will loss 12 Rs. Then SP of article is.
a). 600,400 b). 5