1. A says " the horse is not black".B says " the horse is either brown or grey."c says " the hoese is brown"
At least one is telling truth and atleast one is lying. tell the colour of horse.
Answer : grey
2. A son and father goes for boating in river upstream . After rowing for 1 mile son notices the hat of his fathe
falling in the river. After 5 min. he tells his father that his hat has fallen. So they turn around
and areable to pick the hat at the point from where they began boating after 5 min. Tell the speed of river.
3 A+B+C+D=D+E+F+G=G+H+I=17 where each letter represent a number from 1 to 9. Find out what does
letter D and G represent if letter A=4. (8 marks)
ans. D=5 G=1
4. Argentina had football team of 22 player of which captain is from Brazilian team and goalki from European team. For remainig palayer they have picked 6 from argentinan and 14 from european. Now for a team of 11 they must have goalki and captain so out of 9 now they plan to select 3 from argentinian and 6 from European. Find out no. of methods avilable for it (2 marks)
Ans : 160600( check out for right no. 6C3 * 14C6)
5 Three thives were caught stealing sheep, mule and camel.A says " B had stolen sheep " C says " B had stolen
mule"B says he had stolen nothing.the one who had stolen horse is speaking truth. the one who
had stolen camel is lying . Tell who had stolen what? (5 marks)
ans. A- camel B- mule C- horse
6 a group of friends goes for dinner and gets bill of Rs 2400 Two of them says that they have forgotten their
purse so remaining make an extra contribution of Rs 100 to pay up the bill. Tell the no. of person in that group.
Ans - 8 person (3 marks)
7. In acolony there are some families. Each of them have children but different in numbers.Following are
conditions a no of adult>no of sons>no of daughters>no of families.b each sister must have atleast one
brother and should have at the most 1 sister. c no of children in one family exceeds the sum of no of children
in the rest families.Tell the no of families.(5 marks)
ans : 3 families
8.There are 6 people W,H,M,C,G,F who are murderer , victim , judge , police, witness, hangman. There was no
eye witness only circumtancial witness. The murderer was sentenced to death.Read following statement and
determine who is who.
1. M knew both murderer and victim.
2. Judge asked C to discribe murder incident.
3. W was last to see F alive.
4. Police found G at the murder site.
5 H and W never met. ( 8 marks)
The above mentioned questions are of 37 marks rest I don't remember as they had no of condition. One which mentions about hundustani music Gazals ect. is tobe solved through venn diagram. Its of 8
marks. and another was grading 5 student which was of 5 marks.