Bajaj Placement Paper -Technical Section Question Paper
(For Electrical, production, Mechanical engineers)
Here are the sample technical questions:
1. What is the material of Crank Shaft?
2. What is Standard time?
a. normal time minus allowance
b. reliability time
3. Energy stored in the spring when it is fully compressed without any deformation is ?
Answer: Resilience or proof resilience
4. Why is the lower spindle speed useful?
5.Which material has high machineability?
6. Which parameters are represented by 24 & 2 in M24X2 ?
7. Write the equation for kinematic links and pairs?
8.Which cycle is the most efficient of these (for the same compression ratio?
a. otto cycle b. diesel cycle
9.The angle between face of the tool and plane parallel to the base of the tool is called ?
1. rake angle 2. clearance angle 3. cutting edge angle 4. lip angle
10. What for are Bevel gears used? Bevel gears are used for transmitting torque between whichof the following?
1. Intersecting & coplanar shafts
2. Non-intersecting & non-coplanar shafts
3.Non-parallel & non-coplanar shafts
4. None of the above