Air India Interview Questions
1. What do you consider your most significant accomplishment?
2. Who has impacted you most in your career and how?
3. What do you think this position involves.
4. What have you done to support diversity in your unit?
5. What support training would you require to be able to do this job?
6. What would be your ideal working environment?
7. Who else have you applied to/got interviews with?
8. How do you see your job relating to the overall goals?
9. What has been your most successful experience in speech making?
10. Time when you made a suggestion to improve the work.
11. How did you react when faced with constant time pressure?
12. Give me an example that best describes your organizational skills.
13. What was the most important task you ever had?
14. Tell me about your proudest achievement.
15. What relevant experience do you have?
16. You have not done this sort of job before. How will you succeed?
17. What parts of your education do you see as relevant to this position?
18. How do you evaluate your ability to handle conflict?
19. Have you ever had difficulty working with a manager?
20. What kind of personality do you work best with and why?
21. How do you keep track of things you need to do?
22. What do you like and dislike about the job we are discussing?
23. Tell me about how you worked effectively under pressure.
24. What steps do you follow to study a problem before making a decision?
25. Do you prefer to work independently or on a team?