Adobe previous years campus recruitment questions
1. What is the difference between Char a[ ]=?string? and char *a=?String?
2. What is wrong with the code? The code was for conversion from Celsius to Fahrenheit degF =5/9*(c+32)
In code this line was wrong as we want 5/9 and that to be multiplied with bracket result. But here 9 will be first multiplied with bracket result.
3. What are Data breakpoints? Give two scenarios where we make the use of this?
4. What do you mean by Bit fields? Give example.
5. Write the function for changing a number from hexadecimal to integer hoe's?
6. Compare two binary trees they are same or not.
7. You have N computers and [Ca, Cb] means a is connected to b and this connectivity is symmetric and transitive. then write a program which checks that all computers are interconnected and talk two each other?
8. WAP to find Depth of tree program. We were given the structure of the node using that we need to write the code.
9. In binary search we have two comparisons one for greater than and other for less than the mid value. Optimize so that we need to check only once
10. Question was some what like we need to write the function so that we get the two dimensional array and memory is assigned to it using malloc function. Don?t remember the question exactly. But this was the only question in proper language?
I remember only 5 questions in this. As this was taken first
1. Binary search Tree was given. Find 4ths smallest element.
2. Some code in assembly was given and given five options. What is being calculated?
Ans (XY) 2 + Y + Z
3. Represent (-5)10 in 2?s complement representation in 8 bits
4. Expression was given. Draw tree and then find the postfix
Some commands in the assembly language were given. Then need to convert this code in assembly
For (i=0 ; i<=10 ; i++)
Q1) Linked list using recursion.
Q2) Find if a number is divisible my 3, without using %,/ or *. You can use atoi().
Q3) 2 integers A and B are given, find the no of bits that need to be flipped in A to get B. ( xor a and b and count the number of bits)
Q4) Write a Rotate function for rotating elements in an array, using a reverse function.
Q5) Given 2 sorted arrays A and B with duplicate elements, get C= A -B and does not have duplicates(use a variation of merging 2 arrays and then remove the duplicates.)
Q6) Some routines to swap int pointers.
Q7) Subtraction of 2 base 13 numbers.
Q8) Min and max nodes of a quad tree.
Q9) Prove that in a tree no of internal nodes is one less than leaves.
Q10) A couple of boolean logic proofs
Q11) Code to see if a binary tree is a BST or not.
Q12) Switch case program out put?
Most of it had algorithms( no code)
Q1) Given an array with some repeating numbers. Like 12,6,5,12,6
Output: 12,12,6,6,512 should come before 6 since it is earlier in list. So cant use a dictionary.
Q2) Implement a dictionary manually with a lil overhead.
Q3) Finding nth element from end in a list
Q4) Inserting an element into a sorted linked list.