Latest selection Procedure of United Health Group
Selection Procedure has two Sections
In Written Test there are 3 sections
No of Questions-80
Time Limit-90 Minutes
a)Analytical Ability-30 Questions -30 Minutes
Statement and Assumptions
Statement and Conclusions
Logical problems etc.,
Time taking ,tough questions
b)Numerical ability-30Questions-30 Minutes
Profit and Loss
Time and Distance etc.,
Average Questions, but time management is more important
c) Programming-20 Questions-30 Minutes
In programming questions from C..Mostly giving algorithms like programs on nested for loops... these are tough
In written Test requires good time management, because the questions are easy but those are fully conceptual and time taking....
1. Say something about yourself
2. Some questions from technical subject like DBMS,Java,Software Testing...
3. Some Puzzles....very interesting puzzles..
4. then some questions from your interesting subject
5. Next 5 SQL queries are asked. Then questions on C, CPP Programs. Asked to write a C program on Files. Then basics on C, C#, Dbms, OS, OOPS.
In this round they ask general questions like
1. Tell me about yourself.
2. Ur weaknesses, strengths, hobbies
3. Why UHGIS . etc..
So just ready with your basic concepts.....
All the best everybody