TISS Entrance Exam Syllabus
TISS Entrance Exam Syllabus 2015 has published by Tata Institute of Social Sciences. Tata Institute of Social Sciences conducts this exam every year for admission in various courses. It is a computer based test of objective type. So candidates having Bachelors degree are eligible to apply. Candidates are shortlisted on the basis of TISS exam then are called for Pre Interview Test and Personal Interview.
TISS Entrance Exam Syllabus 2015
1. Analytical and Numerical Ability:
* Basic question of inferential and visual reasoning.
* Set of questions from DI covering topics of pie chart, graphs.
* Questions from Quantitative Ability
* Time and Work
* Profit and Loss
* Mathematical Series etc.
2. Language Ability:
* Includes Reading Comprehension questions which are usually direct.
* Logical arrangement of paragraphs.
* Fill in the blanks on the basis of vocabulary.
* Sentence Correction.
* Precise or summary writing of the paragraph.
3. Awareness of Social and General Issues:
* United Nation Organization
* Historical facts about India.
* Monuments and Rivers of India.
* Latest trends happening in the country.
* Outlined knowledge about the domestic and International politics.
* Prominent Awards and personalities.
* Knowledge and essential facts about various games.
4. Data Interpretation:
* Bar Diagram
* Multiple Bar Diagrams
* Components Bar Diagram
* Subdivided Bar Diagram
* Line Charts
* Pie Charts
* Usage of Bar Charts to show deviations
* Stacked Bar Charts
5. Data Sufficiency:
* Absolute Values and Modules
* Permutations and Combinations
* Distance and Rate problems
* Percent and Interest problem
* Probability and Remainders
* Statistics and Roots
* Mixture and Alligation
* Word Problem
* Exponents and powers
6. Business Knowledge and Foundation of Management:
* Business and Acquisition
* Advertisement Related Information
* Brands and their taglines
* Famous books and authors
* Indian Banking
* Indian economy as whole