SAIL Computer Science and Engineering all tech from comp science.
All Technical questions were from object oriented programming, Dbms and Computer networks & OOps.
SAIL Technical (Section 1) 100 marks, 0.25 negative for every wrong answer.
What is the output ?
2. Which one is the OOP language
a. Small talk, b. Pascal. c. Basic
3. Which is not the featues of OOP
a. Reflection b. Encapsulation, c. Abstraction d. Inheritence
4. What is the typed language of C++
a. Static b. Dynamic c. Link-binding
5. Which property of OOP makes let the user know only the functinality of method but not the detail how it is working
a. Abstraction b. Encapsulation c. Inheritence
6. How you define abstract class in C++
a. Using abstract mentod b. By writing keyword "abstract". c etc
7. Which one is the two way linked list
a. Circular linklist b. Node having header and trailer in the list C. Array
8. Which one uses the indexing
a. Linklist b. Arrays c. Stack d. Queue
9. Which is having many to many mapping
a. graph, b. tree, c. stack etc
10. Which one is not the behaviour of binary search
a. Deletion of any node. b. comparing with the middle value. etc
11. When data moves from lower layer to upper layer in OSI then what happens to headed
a. Removed b. Added.
12. What is called packets in network layer
a. Datagram b. Frame. etc
13. What switching is used in conventional land line
a. Packet b. Circuit. etc
14. What scheduling algo is used for real time OS
a. Round robin b. FIFO. c. Pre-emptive. etc
15. How many layers are there in OSI model
a. 7 b. 8 c. 6 etc
16. Repeaters work in which layer
a. Datalink b. physical c. Network etce
17. Process to process communication happens in layer
a. Session b. Transport c. Application d. Network
18. Which one is not in application layer
a. FTP b. TFTP. c. Virtual network terminal.
19. Which one return the acknowledgement
a. UDP. b. TCP etc
20. Which one is DDL
a. Trancate b. Delete c. Both d. None
21. Which one is true/false for using indexing in data base
a. Slow b. Fast C More space
22. Four DML given to find out the where indexing need not be used.
23. Which one create the deadlock
a. Mutex b. Semaphore c. Hold and wait
24. One numirical to find out the effective average access time where the cache and RAM memory speed given with hit/miss percentage
25. Which one do not require the context switcing
a. General registers b. PC. c. Look aside table buffer
26. What is the size of address location for 8085
a. 1MB b. 128kb c. 64KB etc
27. What is the layer where the user comes in picture
a. Session b. Application c. Transport d. Network
28. Why NAND gate is called universal gate.
a. Using this, all other gates can be realised
b. This is largely used
c. etc etc
29. For 3 bits adder, what is the number of adder required
a. 2 full adder& 2 half adder b. 3 full adder and one half adder etc
30. One numiraical to find out the number of address bit from the 32 segments of 1MB memory location
31. What comes previous to this 10000
a. 1111 (binary) b. FFFF (hex) c. 7777 (Oct)
32. Questions related to full binary tree to find the number of nodes in leaf
33. What does parity bit
a. Error detect b. Header c. Trailer
34. How to create and interface in C++
a. by virtual functions
b. by abstract class/method
c. by creating the class using "interface" keyword
35 What is for namesapace used in C++
a. To resolve the name clashing
b. To create different name etc
36 Language which support diamond inherritance
a) C++ b) Java c) Both a and b d) None
Some basic sql functions like trunc some questions from Oracle in C.N
38 All of them basic questions
39 Diff b/w hub and switch?
40 What happend to header of packet if routed from bottom to top layer etc.
41What will be output of the following-
42 (a) tim (b) keep printing tim (c) black screen (d) none
43 In which Data structure insertion and deletion is not possible in middle but at ends.
(a) Linked list (b)Pointer Array (c) Queue (d) Dqueue.
44 bOSI Model consist of how many Layer
45 Why NAND gate is called universal gate?
46 Which of the following not supported by C++
(a) Encapsulation (b) Abstraction (c) Reflection (d) Inheritence
47 Which of the following support Diamond Inheritence
(a) C++ (b) Java (c) C (d) none
48 Suppose X is a class and arg is parameter then What is syntax of passing parameter in a copyconstructor
(a) X(X arg) (b) X(X *arg) (c) X(X &arg) (d)none
49 What is difference between Hub and Repeater?
50 If there are 6 input to a Nand Gate the how many column will bw there in Full addre table?
51 Which of the following is a DDL statement
(a) Delete (b) Turncate (c)Both a and b (d) none
SAIL Section -2 general Awareness questions
1Who have desinged the Symbol of Indian Rupee?
2Where is Jim Nationa Corbet park in India?
3 Who have got the Rajiv Khel ratan award of 2010?
4 In which state of India Population density is very High?
5 olympic 2010 held in------london
6 Currency of Bhutan-------NUGULTRAM
7 Measles is a type of--------VIRUS
8 Heart beat of Adult---------72
9 Heavy, strongest and long bone of body------FEMUR
10 JIm Corbet national park-------------Uttarnchal
11 Rupess symbol designed by-------D. UDAY KUMAR
12 Durand line is Between--------pak & afganistan
13 Winner of 20-20 world cup-----------england
14 winner of Rajiv gandhi khel rattan award-2010---------saina Nehwal
15 which river falls in arbian SEA--------------tapi
16 BIHU is a folk dance of-----------assam
17 budh name------------sidhart
18 brahm smaaj----------raja ram mohan roi
19 company related to insurance---------------IRDA
20 gadar movement telated with------------------hardyal singh
21 new member of SAARA------------------afganistan
22 olive branch signify----------------------PEACE
23 language under 8th schedual----------------22
24 alpha keratin protien present in-------------------FIBER
25 Which state receieve winter rainfall by western disturbance------Tamilnadu
22) equality of oppertunity of all citizen in matter of public employement come under------ART 16
23) Kailasa temple-----------ajanta
24) EX-office planning commision------------Prime minister
25) Most dense populated state.................UP