PERSISTENT PAPER ON 4th APRIL 2010
Hi Frds..,,, I am Suraj Manekar Persistant Came To Our Campus on 4th of April They Have Two Test One On General and second on Programming. They Have Changed Their Paper Pattern Now There Was 15 Qt Questions On Quanti with analytical, 10 on C,10 on DSA and No DBMS No Toc, And Only 5 OS Question
There APT Paper
a) Quati Section 15 marks
b) C Section 10 marks
c) DSA section 10 marks
d) OS section 5 marks
ans:print the persistant till the stack overflow occur
int f(int n)
3) queston on seek() i.e. moving file pointer pointer has to point just before the last character of the file os) what is thrashing?
1) find number of nodes in complete binary tree of level 5
2) problem on queue. one queue was given and find the minimum number of insertion and deletion operation to get desired output.
There were two programs on c
1) create doubly linked list
2)second question was on graph there is one undirectional connected graphand we have to find connected edges in a graph user input the adjecency list /mattrix
Hint: first find out the path mattrix by warshalls algorithm then from this mattrix u will get which are the connected nodes which not in mattrix 0 means unconnected 1 for connected
FIRST TECHNICAL INTERVIEW
The most important round in which u ask to write a program
1)i ahve asked to write a program on finding a position of number in fabonaci series.
2)finding a liked list whether it is looping linked list or general linked list
3)to write a program to create linked list.
4)virtual function of c++.
5)calloc and malloc
8)how to allocatte dynamic memory.
9)what is big o nation
10) all sorting alogorithm and their complexity
SECOND TECHNICAL INTERVIEW
They can ask u tell the differenrt technical area of interst than c,c++,DSA. if u have so.
1) Puzzle on cutting cake in 8 same parts using only three cuts.
2) multithreding, multitasking, multiprocessor system
3) wrte a program reverse the integer no.
4) write a program to draw square without using recatangle function in c++.
5) FAT, NTFS, windows NT, WINDOWS XP.
6)warshalls alogorithm ,dijkstra algoriyhm
7)query on sql to find the names of the person who is having same name.
8)linux give the command which tells the process status
10) software development life cycle.
THIRD ROUND HR
1) asked me write a essay.
2) asked me tell two most concering issue in the world. prepare u r resume neately. be honest in HR. so guys after these three interview i got the news that i have get selected in persistant. so be prepare for persistant with c,c++,dsa and os.