Nasscom 2014 Electronics and Electrical Questions with answers. Nasscom Nac- Tech 2014 sample and model placement papers question papers of Technical and aptitude questions Here 10 questions of Electrical and Electronics Question papers
Nasscom 2014 Electrical Engineering Sample Placement Paper Questions
1. A 4 bit ripple counter uses RS flip flops. Determine the maximum propogation delay of each flip flop, if the clock frequency is 5 MHz
1. 100 ns
2. 60 ns
3. 30 ns
4. 50 ns
2. Determine the input displacement factor if the power factor = 0.6 and distortion factor = 3/µ
3. Assertion (A): If a diode is connected close to the SCR in a series resonant inverter, SCR does not turn off at all.
Reason (R): Diode reduces the reverse voltage of the thyristor.
1. A and R are true, A is correct explanation
2. A is true, R is false
3. A is false
4. A and R are true, R is not correct explanation
4. Determine which of the following is false with respect to PWM Inverter?
1. It has very good PF on the AC side
2. Very wide speed range of operation
3. Voltage is determined by switching frequency
4. Closed loop operation is possible
5. Which tool is best used to monitor the speed of moving vehicles in a city?
1. Pulsed radar
2. Monopulse radar
3. Doppler radar
4. Auto tracking radar
1. Which of the following statement is true?
1. BJT is current controlled device with a high input impedance and high gain Bandwidth.
2. FET is a voltage controlled device with high input impedance and low gain Bandwidth.
3. FET cannot be used for Amplification.
4. All of the above.
2. A Base band video signal limited to 9MHz is transmitted using USB. The vestigial Bandwidth is 2MHz. The Bandwidth of the USB modulated signal is
1. 9 MHz
2. 11 MHz
3. 13 MHz
4. 20 MHz
3. Figure of merit of a Single tone AM receiver using Envelope detector if u = 0.5 is
4. In a 16-bit microprocessor, words are stored in two consecutive memory locations. Reading the entire word in a single operation is possible if
1. the first word is even
2. the last memory location is odd
3. the first memory location is odd
4. the first memory address is even
5. How many zeroes are present in the binary representation of 51 × 5?