MRPL, a schedule ‘A’ CPSE and a subsidiary of ONGC is a State of Art Grassroot Refinery located in a beautiful hilly terrain, north of Mangalore city, in Dakshin Kannada region. The Refinery has got a versatile design with high flexibility to process Crudes of various API and with high degree of Automation.MRPL has a design capacity to process 15 million metric tons per annum and have 2 Hydrocrackers producing Premium Diesel (High Cetane). It also has 2 CCRs producing Unleaded Petrol of High Octane.
To be a world-class Refining and Petrochemicals Company, with a strong emphasis on Productivity, Customer Satisfaction, Safety, Health and Environment Management, Corporate Social Responsibility and Care for Employees.
* Sustain Leadership in energy conservation, efficiency, productivity and innovation.
* Capitalise on emerging opportunities in the domestic and international market.
* Strive to meet customers’ requirements to their satisfaction.
* Maintain global standards in health, safety and environmental norms with a strong commitment towards community welfare.
* Continuing focus on employee welfare and employee relations.
* Imbibe highest standards of business ethics and values.