India, along the ages, came to be home for every religion of the world. So, despite being essentially a Hindu nation, it embraced Islam, Christianity, Buddhism, as well as gave rise to off shoots of Hinduism.
In the history the beginning of one of the richest civilisation of the world dates back to the 3200-1600 BC of Indus Valley Civilization.
The name `India' is derived from the Indus River civilisation known as the sindhu valleys which were the home of the earlier inhabitents of indus valley.
Aryan Invaded india 1600-1500 BC, India never invaded any country in her last 10000 years of history. The Aryan worshippers referred to the river Indus as the Sindhu.
India never invaded any country in her last 10000 years of history.
India invented the Number System. Zero was invented by Aryabhatta.
The name `Hindustan' combines Sindhu and Hindu and thus refers to the land of the Hindus.
Sanskrit is considered as the mother of all higher languages. This is because it is the most precise, and therefore suitable language for computer software.
Chess was invented in India.
Algebra, Trigonometry and Calculus are studies which originated in India.
The' place value system' and the 'decimal system' were developed in 100 BC in India.
The first six Mogul Emperor's of India ruled in an unbroken succession from father to son for two hundred years, from 1526 to 1707.
The World's First Granite Temple is the Brihadeswara temple at Tanjavur in Tamil Nadu. The shikhara is made from a single ' 80-tonne ' piece of granite and built in just 5 years.
India is the Largest democracy in the world, the 6th largest country in the world AND one of the most ancient and living civilizations of at least 10, 000 years old.
The game of snakes & ladders was created by the 13th century poet saint Gyandev. It was originally called 'Mokshapat.' The ladders in the game represented virtues and the snakes indicated vices. The game was played with cowrie shells and dices.
The world's highest cricket ground is in Chail, Himachal Pradesh. Built in 1893 after levelling a hilltop, this cricket pitch is 2444 meters above sea level.
India has the most post offices in the world .
The largest employer in the world is the Indian railway system, employing over a million people.
The World's first university was established in Takshila in 700 BC. More than 10,500 students from all over the world studied more than 60 subjects.
The University of Nalanda built in the 4th century was one of the greatest achievements of ancient India in the field of education.
Ayurveda is the earliest school of medicine known to mankind. The father of medicine, Charaka, consolidated Ayurveda 2500 years ago.
India was one of the richest countries till the time of British in the early 17th Century.
The art of Navigation & Navigating was born in the river Sindh 6000 over years ago. The very word 'Navigation' is derived from the Sanskrit word NAVGATIH. The word navy is also derived from the Sanskrit word 'Nou'.
Christopher Columbus was attracted by India's wealth and was looking for route to India when he discovered America by mistake.
Bhaskaracharya rightly calculated the time taken by the earth to orbit the sun hundreds of years before the astronomer Smart. His calculations in 5th century was the time taken by earth to orbit the sun was 365.258756484 days.
The value of "pi" was first calculated by the Indian Mathematician Budhayana in the 6th century, and he explained the concept of what is known as the Pythagorean Theorem.
Algebra, trigonometry and calculus also orignated from India.
Quadratic equations were used by Sridharacharya in the 11th century.
The largest numbers the Greeks and the Romans used were 106 whereas Hindus used numbers as big as 10*53 ( i.e 10 to the power of 53 ) with specific names as early as 5000 B.C. during the Vedic period. Even today, the largest used number is Tera: 10*12( 10 to the power of 12 ).
India was the only source for diamonds to the world untill 1896
The Baily Bridge built by the Indian Army in August 1982 is the highest bridge in the world located in the Ladakh valley between the Dras and Suru rivers in the Himalayan mountains.
Sushruta is regarded as the father of surgery. Over 2600 years ago Sushrata & his team conducted complicated surgeries like cataract, artificial limbs, cesareans, fractures, urinary stones and also plastic surgery and brain surgeries.
Usage of anesthesia was well known in ancient India medicine. Detailed knowledge of anatomy, embryology, digestion, metabolism, physiology, etiology, genetics and immunity is also found in many ancient Indian texts.
India celebrates the birthday of Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan, former President and Vice-President and great statesman, as "Teachers' Day".
Latest General Studies Questions & Answers
1. Which canal links Red sea and Mediterranean sea?
a) Panama canal
b) Suez canal
c) Palk strait
d) None of these
2. Arrange the following in descending order depending on their area -
i) Pacific Ocean
ii) Atlantic Ocean
iii) Indian Ocean
iv) Arctic Ocean
a) i, iii, iv & iii
b) i, ii, iii, & iv
c) ii, iv, i & iii
d) iii, iv, i & ii
3) Which of the following countries are participating in the TAP gas pipeline project?
a) Only i, ii & iv
b) ii, iii & iv
c) i, ii & iii
d) All the above
4) Who was the first women to receive the Nobel Prize for literature?
a) Grazia Deledda
b) Pearl Buck
c) Selma Ottilia Lovisa Legerlot
d) Sigrid Lindset
5) What is the name of telecom gaint of South Africa which was in news for it merger with Reliance Communication?
b) Cell C
6) Which of the following energy companies had acquired chinese wind energy firm, Honiton energy holding?
a) RS India Group
b) Reliance Power
c) PTC India
d) Suzlon Energy Ltd.
7) In which hill range is Kodai Kanal located?
b) Palni Hills
c) Animalai Hills
d) Shevanoy HIlls
8) Who was the first recipient of the Rajiv Gandhi KelRatna Award in 1991-92?
a) Anju George
b) Pankaj Advani
c) Leander Pacs
d) Viswanathan Anand
9) Which mountain range marks the border between northern and peninsular indian?
b) Maikhal Rarge
c) Ajanta Range
d) Vindhya Range
10) Which of the follwing state has has Transferred the power to Panchayats which are mentioned in the11th schedule of the constitution?
b) Madhya Pradesh
c) West Bengal
11) Which of the folowing state is not bordering Nepal?
b) Uttara Khand
c) West Bengal
12) In the body, the adrenal glands are located?
a) Above small intestine
b) In the kindney
c) Below tongue
d) In the brain
13) Who was the first Indian women to reach the finals of an olympic athletics event?
a) Karman Maheshwari
b) P. T. Vsha
c) Aparna Popat
d) Kamaljit Sandhu
14) Who is considered as India's premier imagist writer?
a) Salman Sushid
b) Kiran Desai
c) Mulk Raj Anand
d) Anita desai
15) Conjunctivitis affects which part of the human body?
a) The lungs
b) The eyes
c) The brain
d) THe heart
16) Which is the commercial wing of the indian space agency for marketing Indian space capabilities?
17) Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of youth development is situated is ehich state?
a) Tamil Nadu
b) Uttar Pradesh
c) Andhra Pradesh
18) Which of the following vitamins rich diet may help to protect against memory loss in old age?
a) Vatamin A
b) Vitamin B
c) Vitamin C
d) Vitamin D
19) The founder of modern statistics is -
a) Srivastav Ramanuja
d) Karl Pearson
20) Which of the following is not correctly matched?
a) International Labour Organization - Geneva
b) Universal postal Union - Washington
c) Food and Agriculture Organization - Rome
d) UN's Environment Program - Nairobi
21) In wich year was the international Physicians for the prevention of nuclear was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize?
22) Which of the following countries does not have Rupee as its currency?
23) Elephant Mountain are also called as -
a) Cardamom Hills
b) Khasi Hills
c) Anamalai hills
d) Mahendragiri Hills
24) Siachen one of the world's longest mountain glaciers, is located which mountain range?
a) Pir Panjal
25) Which script is used for Hindi, Marathi, Sanskrit and Prakrit?
d) None of the above
26) Brine means -
a) Solution of iodine in alcohol
b) Solution of sulphur in barbon disulphide
c) Solution of sodium chloride in water
d) None of the above
27) Which famous wildlife sanctuary in Assam is alsoknown as the Kamrup sanctuary?
Dibru - Saikhowa
28) Which of the following is not correctly matched?
a) Zaire - Africa
b) parana - S. America
c) Lena - Australia
d) Volga - Russia
29) The Tomu - Kalemyo road links India to which country?
30) Which of the following banks has the maximum number of branches in foreign countries?
b) Bank Of Baroda
d) None of the above
31) The new Goodwill Ambassador appointed for the united Nation Development Fund for women is also Princess of one of the country, She is -
a) Bajrakitiyapha Mahidol of Thailand
b) Devyani Rana of Nepal
c) Masako Owada of Japan
d) Camila Parker Bowlesof United Kingdom
32) Which of the following Public Public section companies has been given the status of 'Miniratna' in category?
a) Hindustan Copper Ltd. (HCL)
b) Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. (IOCL)
c) Hindustan Aeronauticsal Ltd (HAL)
d) Bharat Pertolium Corporation
33) Who was the founder of Tatwabodhni Sabha?
a) Ram Mohan Rai
b) Devendra Nath Taigore
c) Keshav Sen
d) Dayanand Saraswati
34) Who among the following were invalved in Kanpur
a) Aurobindo Ghosh and Har Dayal
b) Muzaffer Ahmed and S.A. Dange
c) Bhagat Sight and Rajguru
d) Sukhdev, Azad and Rajguru
35) The second disarmament decade was observed by the UNO during the year of -
a) 1990 - 2000
b) 1980 - 1990
c) 1970 - 1980
d) 1960 - 1970
36) In which year first session of Lok Sabha held?
37) UNESCO declared world heritage site for -
a) Nilgiri Mountain Railway
b) Kalka Shimal Railway
c) Darjiling Himalayan Railway
d) None of these
38) 'Rods' cells of cornea are responsible for -
a) Vision in dim light
b) Vision in bright light
c) identification of colours
d) Identification of depth
39) The Nanga Parbat Peak is situated in the -
a) Kara Koram Range
b) Zaskar Range
c) Laddakh Range
40) Which on of the following sectors attracted maximum foreign investment in 2007-08?
a) Petrolium and natural gas
b) Service sector
c) Housing and Real Estate
41) Generally the soil of the northern plains of India has been formed by -
42) Nyaya System of Philosophy was founded by -
a) Gautama or Aksapada
43) Ranu and Rima together can complete a piece of work in 35 days while Ranu alone can complete the same work in 60 days. Rina alone will be able to complete the same work in -
a) 72 days
b) 96 days
c) 42 days
d) 64 days
44) A sum of money is divided between two persons in the ratio of 3.5; if the share of one person is Rs. 20 less than that of the other the sum?
a) Rs. 75
b) Rs. 90
c) Rs. 85
d) Rs. 80
45) Which of the following mobile network company has teamed up with social networking site my sapce to create an interactive music plaform?
46) According to latest world investment report released by UNCTAD for 2008 the largest recipient of was -
47) Who has been elected as as the Chinanam of International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) ?
a) Rajat Gupta
b) Ms Ravichandran
c) Victor Fung
d) Ratan Tata
48) Who has been conferred with the 'Global Vision'award by us-india Business Council?
a) Indra Noogi
b) Sunil Mittal
c) Sam Pitroda
d) None of these
49) Quinine & morphine are the -
a) Stored food in fruits
b) Substance essntial for maintaing osmatic pressure in plants
c) Emmergency food stored in the stem
d) Waste products of plants
50) Which one of the following industrial product is not obtained by the bacterial fermentation?
a) oxalic acid
b) Citric acis
c) Butyric acid
51) RBC are destroyed in -
d) Limph glands
52) Which of the first Latin American country to sign a
Preferential Trade Agreement with India?
53) Which of the following galnds controls the blood pressure in human body?
54) The first industrial policy resolution appeared in -
55) Who among the following journalist was conferred with General Loeb Prize for his contribution in the field of Economic Journalism?
a) Anshuman Tiwari
b) Sanjay Jha
c) Nishikant Thakur
d) Mrinal Pandey
56) Sri Lankan team has won the Star Cricket Asia Cup 2008 after defeating -
d) None of these
57) National Rural Health Mission was launched in -
58) Which one of the folowing is the correct statement?
a) The mordern Kochi was Dutch colony till India's independence.
b) The Dutch defeated the portuguese and built fort williams in the mordern Kochi.
c) The mordern Kochi was first a Dutch colony before the Portuguese took over from them.
d) The mordern Kochin even become a part of the British colony.
59) In India among the following locations the Dutch
established their earliest factory at -
60) Who among the following was the first euro initiate the policy of taking part in the qurrels of prineces with a view to acquire territories?
d) Warren Hosting
61) Which one of the following pairs is not correctly matched?
a) Jahangir - William Hawkins
b) Akbar - Sir Thomas Roe
c) Shahjahan - Traverrien
d) Aurangzeb - Manucci
62) Which of the combination is correct?
a) B.R. Ambedkar : President of Constitution Assembly
b) Rajendra prasad : Nominated president of the Constituent Assembly
c) G.V. Mavalan Khan : First speaker of the Lok Sabha
d) Jawaharlal Nehru : First leader of the opposition in
Ans : (c)
63) Indian Constitution is created by -
a) British Parliament
b) National Congress
c) Constituent Assembly
d) Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha
64) The constituent assembly which framed the constitution of free India was set up under -
a) Cripps Mission Plan
b) Cabinet Mission Plan
c) Wavall Plan
d) None of above
65) Which one of the following fundamental rights is not available the alien -
a) Freedom of speech
b) Equality before law
c) Protection in respect of conviction against ex past facto laws
d) Protection of life
66) It shall be the duty of every citizen of india to abide by the constitution and respect ots ideals and institutional the national flag and the national anthen -
a) Art 35
b) Art 50
c) Art 51A
d) Art 52
67) Right to constitutional remedies is given under -
a) Art 20
b) Art 28
c) Art 30
d) Art 32
68) Swaran Singh committee was regarding -
d) Fundamental Duties
69) Which is the longest committee in the Indian Parliament?
a) Public Account Committee
b) The Estimates Committee
c) The Cmmitee on Public Undertaking
d) The Rule Committee
70) With regard to amendment the constitution the Rajya Sabha -
a) Enjoys equal power with Lok Sabha
b) Enjoys exclusive power to imitiate certain type of
c) Does not enjoy any powers
d) Is associated with only certain types of amendment
71) If a member of Parliament remains absent without notice for 60 days then -
a) Nothing happens
b) His seat may be declared vacant
c) He has to reapply for membership
d) The speaker seeks on explanation from him
72) The provision of non-confidence motion is also
a) Question hour
b) Adjournment motion
c) Censure motion
d) None of above
73) Which are the following motion cannot be moved in Rajya Sabha -
a) Cesure motion
b) Adjourn motion
c) No-day yet motion
d) Noconfidence motion
74) The government resign if a noconfidence motion is passed in -
a) Lok Sanha
b) Rajya Sabha
c) Either Lok Sabha or Rajya Sabha
d) Joint Session of Parliament
75) Who is authorised to decide a dispute regarding the disqualification of members of parliament?
a) The President
b) Supreme Court
c) Election Commissioner
d) President in constitution with Election Commission
76) Freedom of speech for members of the parliament has been described -
c) 19 (7)
77) Under the constitution of India, The President -
a) ..is eligible for re-election
b) ..not eligible for re-election
c) ..there is no such provision
d) None of the above
78) The condidate of the office of the president much
be proposed by -
a) At least 50 electors
b) At least 200 electors
c) At least 100 electors
d) At least 150 electors
79) The president of India is elected by -
a) All the members of the Parliament
b) All elected members of the Parliament
c) All the elected members of the parliament and the
elected members of the legislative assemblies of the state
d) All members of Rajya Sabha
80) The Vice-President can be removed from his office before expiry of him term by the -
b) Members of the two house of Parliament
c) Member of the Rajya Sabha
d) The supreme court
81) The President government operates on the principle of -
a) Fusion of powers
b) Separation of powers
c) Division od powers
d) Centralization of powers
82) The status of the President of India resemble to -
a) Crown of UK
b) President of USA
c) General Secretory of UN
d) President of Nigeria
83) President's rule can be impased in a state for a
maximum period of -
a) Three months
b) Six months
c) One month
d) Three years
Ans : (d)
84) How many times has the President of India declared
financial emergency so far -
a) One once
b) Only twice
c) only thrice
85) The Union Pulic Service Commission (UPSC) is concerned with recruitment of -
a) Central Services
b) All India Services
c) Both (a) and (b)
d) None of these
86) The office of the district collector was created in
India in -
87) The most important feature in the community development programme is -
a) Prevention of migration of rural people to gram area
b) People participation
c) Provision of relief during natural calanities
d) Collection of land revenue by the local people
88) Which of the following ions violates the octal rule?
89) 'Grand Slam' is related to which of the following games?
b) Tennis and Bridge
90) The approximate percentage of salt by which sea water is -
91) What is the name of the currency of Belgium?
92) The author of the Book 'Wating For The Mahatma'-
a) R.K. Ranayan
b) N.A. Plakhiwala
c) amrita Pritam
d) m. Molgonkan
93) Acceleration due to gravity on moon is 0.166 times that on the earth, a man weight 60Kg on Earth, Would weight ________..Kg on moon?
a) 10 Kg
b) 16.6 Kg
c) 60 Kg
d) 30 Kg
94) What was the aim of Antyodya Programme?
a) Elimination of urbon poverty
b) Improving the living statements of SC's
c) Helping the poorest among poor
d) Uplifting the minorities
95) A weightless rubber baloon is filled with 200cc of
water, its weight in water is equal to -
96) Kisan credit card scheme was started in the year -
97) Father has blood group 'A' and Mother is of blood
group 'B' find out possitive blood group in children-
a) Blood group 'A'
b) Blood group 'B'
c) Blood group 'C'
d) Blood groups A, B, O & AB
98) Ribisomes are cellular structures involved in -
c) Protien Sysnthesis
d) Carbohydrate Synthesis
99) Which of the following has a potentiality for
harnessing of tidal energy in India?
a) Gulf of Combay
b) Gulf of Mannan
c) Bank waters of Kerala
d) Chika Lake
100) Exchange products of mammalian embryo are eliminate out by -
b) Amniotic Fluid
101. Which of the following methods are used to remove impurity (gangueasit as it is called in metallurgy) from metallic ores so as to extract metals from the latter ?
Select your answer from the choices given below :
102. The hybrid between hores and donkey is called -
103. In India those farmers are called'marginal farmers'
who hold land up to-
(a). 1 hectare
(b). 2 hectare
(c). 3 hectare
(d). 4 hectare
104. Which amendment act fixed the number of ministers-
105. The metals, mainly used for minting coins during
the mauryan period were-
(a). Gold and Silver
(b). Silver and Copper
(c). Copper and Bronz
(d). Lead and Bronz
106. Which one of the following is not in the state list
under the constitution of india-
(d). Betting and Gambling
107. Consider the following about Sovereign wealth
(1). SWF is a state owend fund which comprises stocks,
bonds property or other financial instrument.
(2). Recently established SWF is managed by RBL.
(3). The use of india's forex neserves for setting up a
SWF has been the subject of much bebate.
Which of these statement(s) is/are correct ?
(c). 1 and 3
(d). 3 and 2
108. Consider the followings-
(1). Ratan Tata led investment commission has suggested a rural industrialization model based on garmenting business.
(2). Commission has advised a 10-year tax holiday for rural industries.
(3). It suggested a flexible labour law for rural apparel
units without restrictions on hiring and retrenchment.
Select the code:-
(a). only 1 and 2 are correct.
(b). only 1 and 3 are correct.
(c). only 2 and 3 are correct.
(d). all are correct.
109. What is Direct Market Access (DMA) ?
(a). It is a recently SEBI introduced facility which allows brokers to offer clients direct access to the exchange trading system through the broker's infrastructure without manual intervention by the broker.
(b). It is a new policy for market reforms,initiated by
(c). Through MA, SEBI permits FDI for market.
(d). None of these.
110. Oilcrisis refers to-
(a). Deficit in demand and supply of crude oil in india
(b). Rising crude oil prices in international market
(c). Rising crude oil prices in US
(d). Rising edible oil prices in world
111. Where was first apparel park developed ?
112. Full form of AFTA is-
(a). Asian Federation for Technology Agreement
(b). ASEAN Free Trade Association
(c). ASEAN Fixed Trade Association
(d). Atlantic Free Trade Area
113. The PH value of blood is-
114. The pollination of plant affected by snails is called-
115. Which of the following reduces blood calcium level-
116. Which of the following is used in electrical fire
(b). carbon dioxide
117. Transistor was invented by-
(b). Huckel Debye
118. Choose the wrong one-
(b). Pancreatic Juice-Trypsin
(c). Succus entricus-Peptidase
(d). Bile Juice-Gastriclipase
119. The is Synthesized by the bacteria present is the
120. Till the birth of baby, foetus is enclosed in the-
(a). Amniotic sac
(b). Fellopian sac
(c). Semniferous tubule
121. Consider the following and choose the best answer-
(1). canpus luetum secrets progesterone hormone at the time of ovalation
(2). invitro fertilization is also known as test tube baby
Select the answer-
(a). 1 is correct
(b). 2 is correct
(c). 1 and 2 are correct
(d). neither 1 nor 2 correct
122. Recently Zillur Rahman is elected as a 19th President of which country-
123. Who won the 2009 men's single Australian open litle-
(a). Rogar Federer
(c). Rafael Nadal
(d). Andy Ram
124. Which states e-Gazette Project and the web Portal
of police has been chosen for the National Award for
egovernance 2008-09 ?
(c). Andhra Pradesh
(d). Himachal Pradesh
125. In which country world social forum was hold recently ?
126. In which of the following countries euthanasia is
(d). All the above
127. Who of the following is not included in the prime
Ministers Global Advisory Council ?
(b). Amartya Sen
(c). Ratan Tata
(d). Sam Pitroda
128. Sheikh Sharif Sheikh Ahmed, become a new President of which African country after the with drawal of Ethipio ?
129. Which of the following Latin American country approved a new constitution in a referendum held in the last week of janvary-2009 ?
130. Which state of india become first carban free state
in india ?
(a). Himachal Pradesh
131. How many languages of india are their in UNESCO'S list of counries having the Maximum number of dialects on the verge of extinction ?
132. Hogenakkal controversy is between which of the
following states ?
(a). Kerala and Tamilnadu
(b). Tamilnadu and AndhraPradesh
(c). Maharastra and AndhraPredesh
(d). Tamilnadu and KarnatakaPredesh
133. What is Quark 2009 ?
(a). Technical festival
(b). Cultural festival
(c). Handicraft festival
(d). None of the above
134. Which of the following country has over taken Russia as the main defance supplien to india ?
135. Working age population (15 to 64 years) in india is-
(a). 53 percent
(b). 63 percent
(c). 69 percent
(d). 72 percent
136. Production of which of the following was over achieves in 2006-07 ?
(d). Jute and Marta
137. According to planning commission of india,except which one of the following factors, that contribute to agriculture growth, there has been declearation in the growth of all other factores-
(a). Gross irrigated area
(b). Jerms of trade
(c). Area under fruits and vegetables
(d). Credit supply
138. Which one of the following states is the largest sugar production-
(b). Uttar Pradesh
139. Which of the following states have larger number of co-operative sugar mills-
(a). Maharastra, Uttar Pradesh and Haryana
(b). Maharastra, Karnataka and Tamilnadu
(c). Uttar Pradesh, Bihar and Bengal
(d). Punjab, Haryana and Gujrat
140. According to the authors of a set of simple charts
spelling out death risks from various causes, which of
the following shortens and person's life by 5 to 10 years?
(c). Liqor Drinking
(d). Both a and b
141.Nuclear Power supplies made what Percent of india's electricity ?
(a). About 4 percent
(b). About 3 percent
(c). About 5 percent
(d). About 6 percent
142. What is GBP108 mfund ?
(a). Britain and Norway created and fund to help save the world's second largest rainforest of central Africa's Corgo basin.
(b). it will use satellite imaging technology.
(c). this fund curb the destruction of forest by providing alternative sources of income or energy.
(d). All of the above.
143.Which of the following chemicals present in the brain plays a key role in regulating emotions such as aggression ?
144. Asia's only and world's second Human DNA Bank has been established by IQRA Biotech services under a public- private partnership in
(a). New Delhi
145. The provide betten medical serviceses corporation has established a model hospital at-
(a). Lucknow (U.P)
(b). Madurai (Tamilnadu)
(c). Baddi (Himachal Predesh)
146. Which insurance company launched family medicare policy in which the sum insured floats oven the entire family ?
(a).The United India Insurance
(b). SBI Life Insurance Company
(c). Oriental Insurance Company
(d). Life Insurance Corporation Of India
147. Nextzone, an information technology special Economic Zone (SEZ) is being established at-
(a). Banglore, Karnataka
(b). Panvel near Mumbai
(c). Panki near Kanpur
(d). Secundrabad near Hydrabad
148. What is the name of india's first power exchange
which started operations on June 2008-
(a). Chennai Power Exchange
(b). Hindustan Power Exchange
(c). Indian Energy Exchange
(d). Mumbai Energy Exchange
149. India's first grid-connected Photovoltaic Solar power plant of 2MW has been established in-
(a). Burwah district of W.Bengal
(b). Bharuch district of Gujrat
(c). Tanjavan district of Tamilnadu
(d). Nellore district of Andhra Predesh
150) Short term loans to correct the balance of payments problems are given by -