Indian Navy SSB Interview Questions
As compared to other profession in the civilian world, the Indian Navy has a great deal to offer to young men and women. It gives an individual the opportunity to display leadership skills and bestows one with a tremendous amount of responsibility at a very young age. Interview is an important part of Navy SSB. It is always advised to go prepared. Given below are some questions which were recently asked in the interview of Indian Navy.
1. Tell the neighboring countries of India.
2. Tell the water bodies surrounding India.
3. Which is the southern-most point of India?
4. Any recent National, International and sports news.
5. What lies west of Arabian Sea?
6. Questions related to Tibet and Dalai Lama.
7. If you are from engineering be prepared to be grilled in your basic subject.
8. Questions related to Afghanistan, Myanmar.
9. Who is stricter in your family? An example for the same.
10. What do you do to keep yourself fit? If run/jog then calculate the speed.
11. Are you in a relationship? If yes then how intimate if no then why, are you homosexual?
12. Similarities and differences between you and your lover.
13. Your strength and weakness.
14. Why did you fail last time (Repeaters)?
15.What special preparation you have done this time to ensure success?
16. What are your other career options?
17. Why you want to join Indian Navy?
18. Considering the recent mishaps in Navy, if your parents dont allow you to join Navy how will you convince them?
19. What kind of guy/girl would you like to marry?
20. Tell your percentage of marks from class 10th onwards.
21. Suppose if God appears in front of you and asks you to change something from your past what will you wish for?
22. How can you say that you are responsible? Give few incidents from your life to show that you are responsible.