Latest IBM Interview Pattern
IBM Recruitment Process Consist of the following Sections :
1. Written Test
3. Communication Test
a) Written Test
It consist of mainly two sections.
i) Aptitude Questions
Some questions asked in the aptitude section is given below.
1. Like from height of 8 mts on ball fell down and each time it bounces half the distance back. so what will be the distance traveled?
2.Like 6 cubes are arranged adjacently and given the perimeter and asked to find the perimeter of one cube.
3. One student takes 30 mins if he go with speed 15kmph and at what speed he should go to reach in 15 mins?
4. One person traveled 4 laps with the speed of 10,20,40 ( or 30) and 60 kmph and what is the average speed.
5. Some average problem like 16 students average weight and teacher joins them ....
6. Some problem on square like to increase area by 69% by what percent side should be increased
7. Like A can do in 6 day and B can do in 8 and C can do in 12 days but b left after working for 6 days for how many no of day A and C shluld work
8. No of rational numbers b/w 0 and 5
9. First day of 1999 is Sunday what day is the last day
10. Some data is given like this 10kmph in still water ship took some x mins and downstream some y mins in same time what is the stream value.
11. Bullets problem some x number of bullets are shared by 3 people equally and each fired 4 bullets then the sum of remaining bullets is equal to initially division value
ii) Technical Questions
1. What is the difference b/w 0123 and 123 in c?
2. What is data integrity?
3. Primary key of another table is present and so on..........
4. Which topology takes minimum wiring?
5. Best sorting if elements are already sorted
6. Software configuration management -----
7. What is int (*a)
8. In network the packers are flowing unnecessarily what is the way to control it and ....
9. In a student form what is the relationship b/w student and course
10. What is vector processing?
11. Which is correct to append the output of ls and who to some file x/
12. Some octal number to decimal conversion for given octal number the last digit was 7
13. x-=y+1 is equivalent to?
14. What is trigger in DBMS (know what it will do)?
15. If you get error in adapter which device will u use?
16. What happens when we open a file in r+ mode like whether file will be created if it s not there can we write to file ...?
17. What is ROM?
18. Which is the real time application?
b) Communication Test
Which consists of 22 questions had a time limit of 20 minutes.In this part the questions will be from basic Pronouns, Active voice, Passive voice, Punctuation, Capitalization, and Email Etiquette.
It consist of HR Interview.
i) HR Interview Questions
1. Tell me about yourself.
2. About my project.
3. Why 2+2 is 4 why not 5?
4. Team work best or individual wok?
5. If any conflicts in the team what you will do?
6. How may stones did hanuman thowned on Lanka? ( different but of same type) and one more how many trees are there in your campus?
7. About your family?