Headstrong Model Placement Paper
On a rolling 6 dice,it is found that1.Three of dice show the same number2.Only one die shows 63.Not more than 3 dice show 4 or more.
1. What is the maximum possible total numbers on the faces, if the three dice having same number show?
2. Wt is the max total if 4 of the dice show less than 4?
3.Wt would be the max total if 3 dice are faulty and have only 5 on all faces?
D) Not possible
4.If only 1 die shows 1, wt is the max number of dice with number greater than 4?
D) Cant be determined
5. Wt is the max number that can be on the face of the 3 dice which shows the same number?
1.If the que can be answered by using one of the stmt alone, but cannot be answered using the other stmt alone.
2. If the que can be answered by using either stmt alone.
3.If the que can be answered by using both stmst together,but cannot be answered using either stmt alone.
4.If the que cannot be answered even by using both stmts together.
6.A,B,C,D and E are sitting around a table on five chairs which r numbered 1,2,3,4, and 5.The highest aged person sits on thehighest numbered chair and the least aged person sits on the lowest numbered chair.If their ages are in A.P,find the age of C.1. D is the oldest with the age 52 and he is sitting on chair 5.2. The Common difference in the AP is 2 and C is sitting on chair 3.
7. A Person is called tall if his height is greater than or equal to 6ft.How many of the five persons:A,B,C,D,E---are tall?1.True: One of the five persons height is 5ft.9 inches and at least three of them posses the height greater than 6ft.2.False: At least two of them hve their height less than 6ft.
8.Sukanta,Basisth,Stuti,Shikha,Mandar and Ritu are sitting around a circular table. Sukanta,Basisth and mandar are males whilethe rest are females.Who are the neighbours of Sukanta??1.Stuti does not want any mals as her neighbour and shikha does not want to sit along the side of sukanta.2.Mandar does not want any female as his neighbour and wants to sit to the left of Basisth.
9.CAP,SIP,TAP,IPS,ECS are the top five coaching institutes in India.Which one is the oldest?1.CAP is older than SIP and TAP but not older than IPS.2.ECS is older than SIP and TAP but not older than CAP.
10. A,B,C,D,E visit five different citiesP,Q,R,S,T,Though not necessarily in the same order.A does not go to P,B does notvisit Q, and so on. Which city is visited by D?1.A and C visit the cities Q and S respectively,while B does not visit City T2.D will visit either R or T.
11.ELECTRICITY CONSUMPTION SECTOR-WISE1980-811993-94Note: Total Electricity Consumption =per capita Consumption*Population;bn-Billion, mn-million.16. Industrial consumtion of power doubled from 1980-81 to 1993-94. By how much percentage did the total powerconsumption grow from 1980-81 to 1993-94.
4.Cant be determined
12. If in 1993-94, a total of 246.2 billionkwh of power was consumed,howmuch power was consumed by the agriculturalsector?
1. 72,500 mn kwh
4.75 bn kwh
13.Per capita consumption of power in the country has increased from 100 kwh in 1980-81 to 283 kwh in 1993-94,whereas thepopulation increased from 64 crore to 87 crore.By how much % did the consumption of the Agricultural sector increase from1980-81 to 1993-94(approx)?
Qns((1418)) Amit,Avinash,Gobind,Pramod and Ashok are five students of delhi university.They belong to five differentstates,i.e,UP,TamilNadu,Maharashtra,Haryana and Gujarat But not in the same order.Fortunately,they getappointment letters and areposted in these five states.But none of them is posted in his home state.Ever 2 persons areassociated with at least three states.Each person likes a different folk dance, i.e,Tippani, Gagor, Kavadi, Dahikala and Jhora.1.One who lives in maharashtra does not like gagor and one who is posted in UP likes nither Gagor nor Dahikala.2.One who is posted in TamilNadu likes Jhora while Gobind likes Kavadi.3.Amits home state is haryana while he is posted in Gujarat .4.Avinash and Gobind are not associated with UP.5.Ashok,Gobind and pramod are posted in home states of pramod,Avinash and Gobind respectively.
14. One who likes Kavadi is posted in
15.One who is posted in UP likes
16.Avinash is posted in the home state of
17.Which of the following pairs is not associated with 4 states?
18.Which of the following stmts is correct?
1.Amits home state is haryana and he is posted in TamilNadu
2.Gobind likes Dahikala, a folk dance of Maharashtra .
3.Pramods home state is UP; he likes either Jhora or Tippani; and he is posted in Gujarat
4.None of these
19---23)) In each question, a set of six stmts is given,followed bye four answer choices.Each of the answer choices has acombination of three stmts from the given set of six stmts.you are required to identify the answer choices in which the stmts arelogically related.
19) A. All cats are goatsB.All Goats are dogs.C.No goats are cowsD.No goats are dogsE.All Cows are dogsF.All dogs are cows
20) A.Some lids are nibsB.All hooks are lids.C.All hooks are nibsD.No lid is a nibE.No lid is a hookF.No nib is hook
21) A. All MBAs are logicalB. Sudir is rational.C. Sudhir is a logical MBAD.Sudhir is a manE.Some men are MBAsF.All men are rational.
22)A.Competitive examinations are tough to pass.B.Thre is heavy competition in any field.C.No student can pass MATD.Very few students can pass MAT.E.MAT is a competitive examinationF MAT is tough to pass
23) A. All Pens are knivesB. All knives are spoonsC. No knives are pensD.No knives are spoons.E.All pens are spoons.F. All spoons are pens.
24) If a person walks at 14 km/hr instead of 10 km/hr, he would have walked 20 km more. The actual distance travelled by him is:
A. 50 km
B. 56 km
C. 70 km
D. 80 km
25) Excluding stoppages, the speed of a bus is 54 kmph and including stoppages, it is 45 kmph. For how many minutes does the bus stop per hour?