Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) TGT & PGT Preliminary Examination
1. In English alphabet, which will be the eighth letter from the left of the fourth vowel ?
2. Find out the missing one
U, 0, I, ?
3. Which will be the next in following series?
AZY, BYX, CXW, DWV
4. Find out the next one in following series: BDF, CFI, DHL, EJO
5. If in a certain code BQMBAY is written as MY MY MY, then how would TAMIL NADU be written?
(D) None of these
6. If in a certain symbolic language DOG is written as GOD and FOG is written as GOF, then how would MOB be written?
7. If in a certain code UMBRELLA is written as 12345678, then how would BEAR be written?
Directions (Q.8-12) In each question, four words are given. Out of these four words, three are related in some way and one is different. Find the different word.
(A) SitarPt. Ravishankar
(C)BansuriHari Prasad Chaurasia
13. In which city there is no Metro Rail route?
14. Main occupation of primitive man was?
15. In India the land irrigated by canals is
16.The reason of winter rain in North India is?
17. Air pressure is shown?
(A) By isobars
(B) By isotherms
(C) By isosalines
(D) By none of these
18. Who is the first Woman President of India ?
(A) Smt. Pratibha Devi Singh Patil
(B) Srnt. Sonia Gandhi
(C) Smt. Meira Kumar
(D) Late (Smt.) Indira Gandhi
19. Who gave the slogan of Quit India?
(A) Mahatma Gandhi
(B) J. L. Nehru
(C) Md. Ali Jinnah
(D) Subhas Chandra Bose
20.The Directive Principles of State Policy of Indian Constitution are related to?
21. In any parallelogram ABCD, AC= BD. The value of Angle ABC will be?
22. What types of angles are they when there are two angles on circumference of a circle by any arc?
(A) One is two times the other
(B) One is three times the other
(D) None of the above
23. What are the two consecutive numbers when difference of 5 times of smaller and 4 times of bigger is 3?
(A) 8, 9
(D) None of the above
24. Diagonal of a square is half of the diagonal of other square. The area of second square with respect to first will be?
(A) Two times
(C) Four times
(D) Eight times
25. The number of sides of a regular polygon, when each angle is 162°, is?
26 Ram finishes a work in 2 days,Hari finishes that work in 4 days. Then work will be finished in how many days when both work simultaneously?
(D) 3 days
27. The numbers 1,2,3,4 1000 are multiplied together. The number of zeros at the end (on the right) of the product must be:
28. When a number is divided by 893, the remainder is 193. What will be the remainder when it is divided by 47?
29 The sum of the squares of two positive Integers is 100 and the difference of their squares is 28.The sum of the numbers is
30. Find the odd man out 1,5,14, 30, 50,55,91