Delhi Government Solved Exam Paper
1. Find out wrong number in each sequence
582, 605,588,611, 634, 617, 600
2. A boy was asked to multiply a number by 25. He instead multiplied the number by 52 and got the answer 324 more than the correct answer. The number to be multiplied was?
3. If 2 tables and 3 chairs cost Rs.3500 and 3 tables and 2 chairs cost Rs. 4000, then how much does a table cost?
(A) As. 500
(B) As. 750
(C) As. 1000
(D) Rs. 1500
4. The sum of first five prime numbers is?
5. Three numbers are in the ratio1 2 :3 and their H. C. F. is 12.The numbers are?
(B) 5, 10, 15
(C) 10, 20,30
6. Income of a company doubles after every one year. If the initial income was Rs. 4 lakhs, what would be the income after 5 years?
(A) As. 1 24 crores
(B) Rs. 1 28 crores
(C) As. 252 crores
(D) As. 256 crores
7. Water boils at 212° F or 100°C and freeze at 32°F or 0°C. If the temperature of a particular day is 35°C, it is equivalent to?
8. Insert the missing number 16,33,65,131,261, ..
9. 3251 + 587+ 369 ? = 3007
10. A Bazar has an average of 510 people on Sundays and 240 on other days. The average number of people per day in a month of 30 days beginning with a Sunday is?
11. Choose the correct preposition
The river flows .. the bridge.
12. Find out the word correctly spelt
13. Choose the word opposite in meaning to the Bold word to till in the blank
People often prefer ambiguity to ..
14. Pick out the correct synonym to the given word
15. Pick out the most appropriate word from the given alternatives to fill in the blank
Since one cannot read every book, one should be content with making a selection
16. Choose the word opposite in meaning to the given word
17. Out of the four alternatives, choose the one which can be substituted for the given words "A workman who fits and repairs pipes"
18. Pick out the most appropriate word from the given alternatives to fill in the blank
In hot weather I like lying in the .of a tree.
19 Choose the alternative which expresses the best meaning of the given words
To give up the ghost
(B)To make false appearance
(C)To terrify others by acting in suspicious manner
(D)To leave useless pursuits
Find Nearest Meaning
25. A thing liable to be easily broken
26. Animal living on land and in water
27. One who does not care for literature or and
Find the Correct Spelling
28. (A) Comitment
31. How many satellites Jupiter has
32. Second layer of surface of earth from top is
32. A new born baby has ___in number bones:
33. Who developed first calculating machine which later gave foundation of modern computer technology?
1. Babbage Charles
2. Andrew Charles
34. Rovers Cup is associated with which game
4. Table tennis
35. A mother is 6 times as old as to her daughter, but 6 years ago she was 8 times old to her daughter. What is the present age of daughter?