Delhi PSC Solved Exam Paper
1. The old name of Allahabad was
2. Waterloo, famous for the battle of waterloo (1815) lies in
3. The largest producer of milk in the world is
4. Al-Queda is a terrorist organization led by
Ans: Osama Bin Laden.
5. The first Indian to give a speech in Hindi at the UN general Assembly
6. The only congress session presided over by Mahatma Gandhi
7. The worlds highest observatory has been commissioned at
8. The first democratic country in the world to legalise mercy killing(euthanasia)
9. What is the Soudi Arabian currency called
10.Where is Indias silicon valley situated?
11.The worlds biggest aid donor country is
12.The first Muslim President of Indian National Congress was
Ans: Badruddin Tyabji.
13.Sri Perumbudur is famous as the birth place of
14.My Music, My Life is the autobiography of
Ans: Pandit Ravi Shankar
15.What is the color of the Dharma Chakra in the middle of our National Flag
Ans: Navy Blue.
16.Lok Sabha seats have been frozen till
Ans: AD 2026.
17.The year in which Delhi replaced Calcutta as the capital of India
18.The first Jain Tirthankara was
19.Savanna grass lands are found in
20.The river associated with the annual pilgrimage to Sabharimala
21.The highest gravity dam of the world is the
Ans: Bhakra dam.
22.Which Sikh guru was executed by Aurangzeb
Ans: Guru Thegbahadur.
23.The slogan Inzuilab Zindabad was first raised
Ans: Bhagat Singh.
24.Where is the tomb of Shahjahan situated.
Ans: Taj Mahal
25.What is the normal blood sugar level of human being?
Ans: 80-120 mg/dl.
26.Decimal coinage system was introduced in India in the year
27.Which is the ocean in which the current Kuroshio is circulating
Ans: North Pacific Ocean.
28.Satyameva Jayate has been taken from
Ans: Mundaka Upanishad.
29.Indias one billionth baby is named
30.Name the plane in which Netaji Subash Chandra Bose was travelling when it crashed
Ans: Sally Bomber.