CLAT-Common Law Admission Test,CLAT Syllabus 2013 Section.CLAT 2013 Undergraduate and Post graduate pattern model question paper with answers for practice, CLAT Exam 2013 Syllabus, New CLAT Syllabus for LLB, LLM, Free Download, Syllabus for CLAT 2013. CLAT Exam CLAT Preparation CLAT 2013. Under Graduate Question Paper and Answer Key. Question Booklet A Series · Answer Key of A Series Question Booklet,CLAT Question Paper, CLAT Previous Year Question Paper, CLAT Sample Papers, CLAT Mock Test Papers, CLAT Question Paper, Largest collection CLAT free solved sample placement papers ..
CLAT Current affairs,legal aptitude questions to practice
1. Youngest ever Microsoft Certified Professional who died recently at the age of 16 ?
Arfa Karim Randhawa Read More
2. What is the total number of districts in Chhattisgarh as on 1st January 2012?
3. Where the Coastal Business Development Summit is is held?
4. Name the DGP replacing outgoing chief Sankar Baruah for Assam.
Jayanta Narayan Choudhury
5. Where National Kannada conference is is set to be held in the month of April?
6. Which country recently joined UNSC as non-permanent member?
7. Who are now allowed to invest in Indian stock market directly?
QFI’s – Qualified foreign investors
8. How much of share can a QFI company and QFI’s put together hold a stake in Indian companies?
5% and 10%
9. Which two countries have strengthened business ties to start trading electricity and petroleum products?
India and Pakistan
10. What is SEBI toll free helpline number launched to support 14 languages?
1800 227 575
11. Who has been named male player of the year by Golf writers Association of America?
12. Name the Argentinean bike rider who died after being involved in an accident on the first day of the Dakar Rally.
Jorge Martinez Boero
13. Name Afghan’s first team of female boxers set to aim for Olympics 2012.
Shabnam and Sadaf Rahimi
14. Which country test launched first 3D television broadcast?
15. What rank does Vishwanathan Anand holds as he prepares for 2012 World chess championship?
16. Name the former Macedoninan President who passed away recently.
17. Which Indian ace tennis star withdrew out of Aircel Chennai Open 2012 because of recurring shoulder injury?
18. Where the 5-day 99th Indian Science Congress science event is is set to start on 3rd January 2012?
Kalinga Institute of industrial Technology, Bhuvaneshwar, Orrisa
19. What bank account facility is set to be launched in India?
Bank Number Portability
20. Name the new education tablet launched by Classteacher Learning Systems, a Delhi based Educational Solutions Provider.
21. Who has been appointed as chief coach of Kolkata Knight Riders?
22. Where in India is Literary Festival 2012 is scheduled to be held?
23. What is the concept introduced by Indian Postal Department (Bihar Postal Circle) to get a personalized stamp with photograph on it?
24. Who takes over as Wipro Technologies Senior Vice President and Corporate Treasurer?
25. Who has been considered for first Gates Innovation Award?
Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar
26. Which auto major is set to invest USD142 million at its Chennai plant in India to manufacture a compact sports utility vehicle named EcoSport?
27. Name the Government policy introduced by Karnataka to boost animation industry.
Karnataka Animation, Visual Effects, Gaming and Comics (KAVGC) Policy 2011
28. Name the ace woman tennis player who withdrew from Australian Open due to left ankle injury.
29. Who has been named as CEO of Yahoo?
30. Who has been appointed as Senior Vice President in India by CIBER?
31. Name the interactive presentation tool launched by HP in India.
32. Name the Australian cricket captain who joined the triple-century club recently.
Michael Clarke scored 329* against India at SCG
33. Where the national and international theater festival, the Bharat Rang Mahotsav set to be held?
National School of Drama, Amritsar
34. Who won gold for triple jump at the all India inter-university athletics meet held in Mangalore, Karnataka?
35. Who has been named Chief Information Officer of WildCard Systems?
36. Who has been appointed as VP, Chief Information Officer of Qwest Communications?
37. Name the Indian doctor who became famous for his selfless work in China during the Sino-Japan war whose memorial was dedicated to India.
Dr.Dwarkanath Shantaram Kotnis
38. Where has Union Government planned to build 11 tunnels to connect important roads?
Pakistan and China borders
39. Which version of Internet Explorer is dead as per Microsoft?
Internet Explorer 6
40. Name the website launched by Jammu and Kashmir government for the state’s school education department.
41. Who was given the first S.K.Singh award for negotiating Indo-US nuclear deal?
D.Bala Venkatesh Varma
42. Where is the world’s largest solar telescope set to be built?
Merak on Pangong Tso lake in the cold desert Ladakh region
43. Who has been appointed as President of Federation of Indian Export Organisations?
44. Which state has planned to teach Bhagavad Gita in schools?
45. Which automobile maker has re-entered Indian markets after 13 years?
46. Who won the doubles title at the Chennai Open 2012?
Leander Peas and Janko Tipsarevic
47. Which country has called for Indian investments and sought partnership in oil and gas exploration?
Trinidad and Tobago
48. Who has been appointed as Managing Director, President and CEO of Samsung’s South- West Asia operations?
49. Name the world’s first hydrogen powered 3-wheeler which was launched by Mahindra and Mahindra at the 11th Auto Expo 2012.
50. Who won the FIFA women’s World player of the year?
Homare Sawa of Japan
51. Who won the FIFA men’s world player of the year 3rd time in a row?
Lionel Messi of Argentina
52. Name the car which won the 2012 North American Car of the year award.
53. Name the Guinea Bissau President who died recently.
Malam Bacai Sanha
54. Name the chairman of Swiss National Bank who stepped down recently.
55. Which company has acquired Bangalore-based event and entertainment guide Buzzintown?
56. Which country’s Prime Minister is to be chief guest at Indian Republic Day parade?
Thailand Prime Minister, Yingluck Shinawatra
57. How many banks are now allowed to import bullion or precious metals?
58. Name the recently added banks to import precious metals.
Yes Bank, Bank of Maharashtra, City Union Bank and ING Vysya Bank
59. Which bollywood actor is campaigning for clean voting?
60. Who took over as Director General Military Operations succeeding Lt Gen Anand Mohan Verma?
Lt Gen Ashok Kumar Chaudhary
61. Name the Chinese dancer who took Bharatanatyam and Kathak to Mao’s China died recently.
62. Where the Quick service cum mobile medical dispensary was inaugurated recently?
Bodh Gaya Temple premises
63. What is the lowest one-day score by Sri Lanka in the recently held match against South Africa?
43 all out
64. What is the worth of total Private equity investment made in India in 2011?
65. Which country has been ranked first on nuclear safety?
66. What has Kerala hospital introduced to diagnose small bowel bleeding sites, tumours and ulcers?
Wireless Capsule Endoscopy
67. Where does the industrial output stand as of November 2011 in India?
68. When did India complete one polio-free year?
13th January 2012
69. What is the cost of cheapest electric car unveiled by Tata in Detroit?
70. Which legendary singer is set to be honoured with lifetime achievement award at the 18th Annual Colors Screen Awards?
71. Who has been appointed to google board recently?
Diane Greene, VMware co-founder
72. Which service the Indian Government has planned to launch for farmers?
Interactive medium of spoken web service
73. Who won gold in Asian shooting championship?
74.Which airways bagged best airline award?
75. Which Indian city is set to host psychiatry conclaves?
76. Which country reported rare decline of foreign reserves?
77. Name India’s first woman journalist who died recently.
78. Who won the Mumbai marathon title recently?
79. Where does inflation stand as on 16th January 2012?
80. Name the scheme launched by Arunachal Pradesh government for the treatment of Multi Drug Resistant TB patients.
Directly Observed Treatment Plus Service (DOTS)
81. Who took charge as Kerala governor?
82. Who won the trust of vote in Parliament of Pakistan?
Yousuf Raza Gilani
83. Which currency is world’s most undervalued currency as per Big Mac Index?
84. Who has been appointed as Director Enterprise Business (India and South Asia) by Adobe?
85. What is the amount received by India in venture capital funding in the solar energy sector?
86. Which Government has bought 1.09% worth stake in Reliance Industries?
87. Which bank is likely to increase their presence in Karnataka from the present 71 to 100 branches?
Bank of Baroda
88. Name the boxer who turned 70 recently.
89. What is the export growth as of December 2011?
6.7% at $25billion
90. Which website is to be shut for 24hrs to stop anti-piracy act?
91. Name the Indian-origin Sikh who has been unanimously elected as the mayor of Charlottesville, a historic American city in Virginia.
Satyendra Singh Huja
92. What fund has India planned to launch by July 2012?
$1 billion innovation fund
93. Where is the India-Burma talks scheduled on January 19th 2012?
Myanmar capital, Naypyitaw
94. Name the Yahoo co-founder who resigned recently.
95. Which global consulting and IT service provider is set to participate in World Economic Forum?
96. Which card has BSNL launched to facilitate making utility bill payments like electricity and telephone bills?
Itz Cash Card (Trust Card)
97. Name the media advisor to Prime Minister who resigned recently.
98. Where India’s first Startup Village is to be setup?
KINFRA Park, Kalamassery, Kochi
99. Expand SOPA & PIPA
Stop Online Piracy Act & Protect IP Act
100. Which photo pioneer company filed bankruptcy recently?
101. Which online video streaming site has launched a film festival?
102. Name the Indian wicketkeeper who is set to debut in place of MS Dhoni in test cricket against Australia.
103. Where is the Jaipur Literature Festival held in India?
Diggi Palace, Jaipur
104. Which file-sharing website has US shut down recently?
105. Petroleum ministry recently allowed import of?
ATF – Aviation Turbine Fuel
106. Name the new kind of train launched by China.
107. Which auto-maker regained its title as the world’s top-selling automaker in 2011?
108. Who is appointed as COO of Intel?
109. Who is appointed as Managing Editor of Wall Street Journal?
110. Where did India open its 5th Consulate in US?
111. Which country is set to join European Union in 2013?
112. Name the year that is been celebrated across China?
113. Who won the Ranji Trophy 2011-12?
114. What rank does India hold to have a nuclear submarine?
115. Which parliament passed Armenian gernocide bill?
116. What is the prevailing CRR as on 25th January 2012?
117. Which state’s theme has been set in 26th Surajkund Crafts Mela in Faridabad, Haryana?
118. Who won Grand slam title in men’s Australian Open 2012?
119. What rank does India hold as steel maker in 2011 as per World Steel Association?
120. What sum of capital has been approved to be infused in SBI and PNB?
Rs.7,900 crore and Rs.1,285 crore
1. The World’s Youngest MCP and CCNA, who has exceptionally highest IQ in the world ?
11 year old Indian girl Vishalini, Born in Thirunelveli, a small city of Tamil Nadu. Read More
2. Name the Pakistani cricketer who was released from jail because of good behaviour after serving half of his 6 month sentence.
3. Which author’s autobiography release was cancelled at the Kolkata Book Fair?
4. Name the luxury watch collection launched by Seiko Watch India at a price range of Rs.1-5 lakh per piece.
5. What value of overseas inflow was injected into Indian markets in January 2012?
Rs.26,000 crore (US$5.08 billion)
6. Which guidelines have SEBI notified allowing companies to reduce promoter shareholding through private placement?
Institutional Placement Programme (IPP)
7. Which company will acquire full control of UTV Software and Communications Ltd.?
US-based Walt Disney
8. What is the value of IPO filed by Facebook?
9. Expand SAR.
Specific Absorption Rate
10. Who was awarded ‘Pride of India’ award by the Indian-American community in Washington?
11. Name the book launched by Sonu Nigam authored by Priya Kumar.
The Perfect World
12. Which Italian luxury brand is looking to bring its high-end homeware and furnishings retail stores to India?
13. Which country announced 3-day national mourning following violence at a football stadium in Port Said?
14. Who is World’s shortest man ?
72-year-old Chandra Bahadur Dangi of Nepal Read More
15. Which bollywood actor was honoured with a Green Globe award for outstanding effort to fight climate change?
16. Name the singer who has been appointed as anti-tobacco campaign ambassador.
Playback Singer Shann
17. Name the car model unveiled by Sahara Force India.
18. What award was conferred to Amul company in the manufacturing category recently?
Green Globe Foundation award
19. Who have been selected for the Bharat Vikas Rathna award by the All India Business Development Association, New Delhi?
C Basavegowda, President, Mysore and Chamarajanagar District Co-operative Central
20. Who will be the only Indian driver in the Formula One for 2012 season after signing to continue with Hispania Racing (HRT)?
21. Name the British energy minister who resigned recently.
22. Name the car launched by Ferrari for 2012 F1 season?
23. Name the CEO of Micron Technology who died in a plane crash and who has been appointed as CEO?
Steve Appleton and Mark Durcan
24. In which country have UN declared end of famine?
25. Which social networking site turned 8 recently?
26. Who has been appointed as Executive Director of Corporation Bank?
27. Who won the World Squash Federation under-21 world cup?
Egypt against India 2-1
28. Which 3-day youth festival is back after a gap of 7 years in Jaipur?
29. Who won the Champions Trophy women’s hockey tournament for the 5th time?
30.Name the Romanian Prime Minister who quit recently.
31. Name the Managing Director and CEO of Dhanlaxmi Bank who quit recently.
32. Name the Mumbai-based historian who passed away recently.
31. Name the science communicator who passed away recently.
32. In which currency is India set to pay for 45% of Iran oil imports?
33. Name the Maldives President who was appointed after Mohamed Nasheed quit.
Mohammad Waheed Hassan
34. Who has been appointed as Chief executive operations for China’s Walmart?
35. Name the novelist whose 200th birthday ceremony was observed led by Prince Charles.
36. Which company renewed sponsorship deal with Indian hockey team?
37. Which singer is launching her own social networking website exclusively for her fans?
38. Name the book featuring the problems of NRI’s living in Gulf countries released by Mohammed Ali Shabbir and written by Mohammed Saifuddin.
39. India-born biologist who bags world’s 1st major international award?
Kamal Bawa Read More
40. Which country released world’s highest resolution lunar images taken by its 2nd moon orbiter, Chang’e-2?
41. What percentage of the world’s mangrove vegetation does India account for?
42. Which place in Tamil Nadu is all set to get 4th Science Park?
43. Name the Indian American orthodontist who was honoured with ‘Hind Rattan Award’.
44. What sum of amount is National Housing Bank set to receive from World Bank which would help in its refinancing programme?
$300 million(Rs.1,500 crore)
45. Name the newly elected President of Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI)?
46. Which cricket batting legend is been inducted into ICC Hall of Fame?
47. Name the commission setup in accordance with Section 74 of the Meghalaya Police Act.
Police Accountability Commission
48. What sum of amount has Bank of England set to pump into economy?
50 billion pounds
49. Name the electronics retailer bought by Flipkart for $25 million.
50. When is Windows 8 set to be released by Microsoft?
February 29th 2012
51. Veteran Bollywood writer-filmmaker who died recently ?
O.P. Dutta Read more
52. Which company will stop making digital cameras, pocket video cameras and digital picture frames?
Eastman Kodak Co. (Kodak)
53. Name the German’s 1997 Tour de France winner who received 2-year ban for a blood doping offence.
54. Who was honoured with Lata Mangehkar award by the Madhya Pradesh government recently?
55. Name the site launched by an Italian computer science professor who hopes it will be a challenge to the US technology giant Google.
56. Which bank is set to launch India’s first Infrastructure Debt Fund (IDF)?
57. Where is the wax sculpture of Novak Djokovic revealed?
Central Serbian town of Jagodina
58. Who has been appointed as non-executive chairman for India operations by Vodafone?
59. Name the bollywood writer-filmmaker who passed away recently.
60. Why zebras have black and white stripes (recently solved mystery)?
To keep blood-sucking files away
61. Which economist is named for US Humanities medal?
Amartya Sen Read More
62. Who is the first Indian defence minister to visit Saudi Arabia?
63. Name the former secretary-general of Basketball Federation of India who passed away recently.
64. Name the US-based pop music queen who died recently.
65. Who won the women’s doubles event at the Pattaya Open 2012?
Sania Mirza and Anastasia Rodionova
66. Who has been elected as Deputy Chief of Indian Army?
67. Who was honoured with a posthumous Grammy award for his contributions to the music industry in area other than performance?
68. What percentage is the planned road tax for vehicles across India?
69. Who has been appointed as the Managing Director for India and SAARC operations by McAfee?
70. Who will replace Eric Simons as Indian cricket bowling coach?
Australian, Joe Dawes
71. Who took over as president of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India for the year 2012-13?
72. Name the renowned Urdu poet who passed away after battling lung cancer recently.
Akhlaq Mohammad Khan
73. Name the Karnataka Higher Education Minister who passed away in Bangalore recently.
74. Who was honoured with Serbia’s highest honour, the Karadjordje Star medal?
75. At what value has Bank of Japan set to expand its asset purchase programme?
10tn yen($130 billion)
76. Where in India 9-day 20th World Book Fair is held?
New Delhi Read More
77. Where does India’s forex reserves stand for the week ended 17th February 2012?
78. Name the cricketer who was honoured with lifetime membership of the Sydney Cricket Ground.
79. Which country has been ranked as the world’s richest country in the list compiled by US magazine Forbes?
80. Which country did India beat to qualify for London Olympics men’s hockey 2012?
81. Which west Asian country approved for new constitution recently?
82. Which model of Nokia phone has been built with 41-megapixel sensor camera?
Nokia 808 Pureview camera phone
83. Name the chief appointed for Pakistan Air Force.
Air Marshal Tahir Rafiq Butt
84. Which company signed a long-term agreement to supply 250 MW power to Bangladesh Power Development Board?
85. What value of second bailout pacakge did German parliament pass for Greece to help the country avoid a default?
130 billion euros ($174.4 billion)
86. Name the digital music store launched by flipkart.com.
87. Where in India was the inaugural World Series Hockey tournament held?
88. Which company bagged Airtel’s network deal for Maharashtra?
89. Who has been appointed as chairman of MindTree?
90. Name the online property search portal launched by HDFC in Kolkata
91. Who resigned as PepsiCo India Foods CEO?
92. Name the application launched by Vigyan Prasar and IGNOU as a free SMS service for mobile users that delivers content on science and related areas.
1. Who is crowned Miss India World 2012?
Chandigarh girl Vanya Mishra is crowned the Pantaloons Femina Miss India World 2012 in a glittering grand finale of the 49th edition of the beauty pageant. The Miss India Earth title went to 24-year-old Prachi Mishra of Pune, while Chennai girl Rochelle Maria Rao, 23, is crowned as the Miss India International. Read More
2. Name the cricket personality called ‘The Wall’ who retired from International cricket recently.
- Rahul Dravid
The 39-year-old Batting great Rahul Dravid, the second most prolific batsman in the game’s history and India’s middle order bulwark for years, on Friday bid adieu to Test cricket, bringing down the curtain on a glorious 16-year career. Read More
3. Which country has India agreed ‘in-principle’ to the participation in hydro power-projects in the North-East?
4. Name the Te